Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How does Pataki get Anthrax before Hilary...?

Originally posted by pkern

"That bitch Clinton?" What a lovely sentiment. It's so nice to see Americans coming together in this time of national crisis.

We are coming together, and that comment was not about bad sentiment. The Clinton's are very bad people...and Hilary is the biggest bitch in the world...NYPD won't even shake her hand if she makes appearances in NYC...They have fooled the American public for a long time and they possess partial blame for the position this country is in right now...If you are one of those Hilary/Clinton supporters, then go do yourself a favor and buy the late Barbera Olsen's new book, The Final Days, and you'll find out what I mean and why Hilary did her best to stop it from coming out.

Hey kids if were going to make ignorant political statements I have one at least when pimp daddy Bill and that Bitch Hilary were in higher power the economy was booming,no one was collecting un-employment and the world was at peace.Oh I forgot with all the money everyone was making from the booming economy you could rent the LINCOLN bedroom for a night and get you a hummer in the white house.

Originally posted by pkern

"That bitch Clinton?" What a lovely sentiment. It's so nice to see Americans coming together in this time of national crisis.

agreed.

"

Darkness cannot drive out darkness;

only light can do that.

Hate cannot drive out hate;

only love can do that.

Hate multiplies hate,

violence multiplies violence,

and toughness multiplies toughness

in a descending spiral of destruction...

The chain reaction of evil--

hate begetting hate,

wars producing more wars--

must be broken,

or we shall be plunged

into the dark abyss of annihilation.

"

-- Martin Luther King, Jr., Strength To Love, 1963

Originally posted by xkingchangox

Hey kids if were going to make ignorant political statements I have one at least when pimp daddy Bill and that Bitch Hilary were in higher power the economy was booming,no one was collecting un-employment and the world was at peace.Oh I forgot with all the money everyone was making from the booming economy you could rent the LINCOLN bedroom for a night and get you a hummer in the white house.

the ecomony started its downturn while clinton was still in office...but no one was paying attention because the clintons were too busy lying..everything they are and say is a sham...i dont know why the people of new york elected her, oh wait i do, cause she lies , and handles a lot more corrupt sh** behind the scenes than all our current politicians together..oh yea, and for anyone tempted to stick up for her, just remember what she did for healthcare, absolutely nothing...she wasted millions, if not billions of dollars on a scam...she was supposed to head up that whole initiative..what happened to all that money i'd love to know, cause our health care system is just worse...kick hilary, the clintons, and their ugly daughter out of new york for good !!!!

the ecomony started its downturn while clinton was still in office...but no one was paying attention because the clintons were too busy lying

Nothing the Clintons could have done would have stopped the correction of the ridiculous web-based economy of the late nineties. And nothing they could have done would have stopped people from pouring billions of dollars into the "golden goose" that the Internet was assumed to be. Greed and lack of perspective, not the Clintons, are to blame for the current state of the American economy.

I suppose it's much easier to have a scapegoat, though, than to admit the greed and gullibility of the American populace.

Originally posted by bdinke01

We are coming together, and that comment was not about bad sentiment. The Clinton's are very bad people...and Hilary is the biggest bitch in the world...NYPD won't even shake her hand if she makes appearances in NYC...They have fooled the American public for a long time and they possess partial blame for the position this country is in right now...If you are one of those Hilary/Clinton supporters, then go do yourself a favor and buy the late Barbera Olsen's new book, The Final Days, and you'll find out what I mean and why Hilary did her best to stop it from coming out.

back in the early 90's, in the bush (senior) days, he abandoned our allies in the middle east after the persian gulf war because "we ddint need them anymore"

and those allies included the al-quaeda, bin laden's organization

thats why bin laden hates us so much. we promised afghanistan that we would help them rebuild, then we disappeared

Originally posted by hoke

pouring billions of dollars into the "golden goose" that the Internet was assumed to be. Greed and lack of perspective

you hit the nail right on the head.

how soon we forget that this is exactly what market analysts were saying the day the street reopened following the sept 11 attacks -- that the market, especially tech stocks, were heading towards a deep decline Anyway.

*sigh* Look - you're allowed to feel any way you want about the Clintons - you're entitled to your political opinions and I'm not going to debate them. What I take issue with is your seeming disappointment over Ms. Clinton not receiving Anthrax at her office. Have your opinions - dislike the Clintons. Fine! But wishing sickness or death upon political officials we might disagree with is not only un-American, but morally bereft.

We don't do that to our government officals. That's what makes our country different than others, remember?

Yo guys know she lives with another woman now in DC right?!!

WHAT?!?I"M TOO LATE!?!i was hopin to run int her one of these days and lay my mack swerve on...was wonderin if any cp hedz know where i can apply for an intern job at hillary's spot