Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Brunswick Meetup at Stuff Yer Face

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njitpimp

Well I go to school in Newark which isnt that far from Fort Lee. But I doubt I will be attending this meetup since I'm a newbie and don't know anyone.

Hey I'm pretty new but I'll be there. Come anyway and get to know some people, should be a really fun night.

Originally posted by njitpimp

Well I go to school in Newark which isnt that far from Fort Lee. But I doubt I will be attending this meetup since I'm a newbie and don't know anyone.

oh cmon bro dont let a lil sarcastic comment ruin yer time hehe...come on fuckin down newbie...ill even buy u a fuckin FAT Darrel hehe. :)

Hey in all seriousness for a second....how bout the people who are organzing this..let the people who have never been to STUFF YER FACE at least know WHERE to meet up with everyone from CP inside the restaurant so that we dont have to go up to people and be like "hi sir, i know that yer eating that really good goddamn piece of stromboli and here i am bothering u, but are u from Clubplanet motherfucker? " hehe nah but like...fuckin....is there like a "general area" to be seated and shit or like when we get there do we say we have reservations for Clubplanet? just curious so that people arent scattered and/or left out and then post a message the next day sumen like "YO ASSHOLE I WAS AT STUFF YER FACE AND I COULDNT FIND THE MEETUP PEOPLE CAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM" so no doubt if any of u organizers know of or already have like a meetup spot in the restraunt itself let us know so that we dont all feel out of place looking for people we have never met before. peace....-quoth

Originally posted by quoth

Hey in all seriousness for a second....how bout the people who are organzing this..let the people who have never been to STUFF YER FACE at least know WHERE to meet up with everyone from CP inside the restaurant so that we dont have to go up to people and be like "hi sir, i know that yer eating that really good goddamn piece of stromboli and here i am bothering u, but are u from Clubplanet motherfucker? " hehe nah but like...fuckin....is there like a "general area" to be seated and shit or like when we get there do we say we have reservations for Clubplanet? just curious so that people arent scattered and/or left out and then post a message the next day sumen like "YO ASSHOLE I WAS AT STUFF YER FACE AND I COULDNT FIND THE MEETUP PEOPLE CAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM" so no doubt if any of u organizers know of or already have like a meetup spot in the restraunt itself let us know so that we dont all feel out of place looking for people we have never met before. peace....-quoth

I love when random people come up and ask me that......Good point though, where will everyone be at apx......I would say upstairs or in the room towards rhe back. i don't know if they all of us in the smoking section by the bar......But if it is nice, we could always go outside.....

Nah, I wasn't really saying that because you guys called me a newbie. I was just saying it because I really am new to this board and I firgured everyone going to the meetup would be veterans of the board. Turst me, I don't care what you guys call me. I can take a joke. But either way it's all good. Maybe I will just have to show up and get myself a fat elbow. :D

Okay, in reply to everyone wondering where we are meeting up... we have the whole upstairs to ourselves. I am not sure what name our reservations are under... but I can bet it is either under Clubplanet or Tecklords name (Yarin). I am sure he will post a reply to this, but for all you impatient people, we have the upstairs reserved for us. Hope to see you all there!!

OK!!! Here is the deal. Everything is set for tommorow night at 9pm at Stuff Yer Face which is located at 49 Easton Ave New Brunswick, NJ (732) 247-1727. It's right in the middle of the block with a large green covering. They have a gated outside area as well on the left side of the building. EVERYONE is welcome to pregame at my place in Easton Ave Apartments starting at 8pm. At 9pm we will head over to SYF. Those are cannot make it over here to pregame can meet up upstairs. When you get to the door just tell them you are going upstairs for Yarin's meetup. They usually don't care, so just walk right past them. We'll be there.

Also I would like to mention one important thing... Personally I do not know 60-70% of the people who are coming to the meetup. So do not be shy, this is a fun social event and don't even think that you will be left out because you don't know anymore. Most of us don't know each other so please don't be intimidated. This is just a way to get fellow clubbers together down here since everyone is usually scattered. Please feel free to call me for anythign at all at 914-523-5418 anytime. My name is Yarin. See everyone tommorow night.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Umm no just not a slut and not a big drinker!:tongue:

Hey Quoth... i'll see you tommorow so till then save your dick comments for then. If you do i'll even buy you a nice tall glass of shutthehellupandstopscaringpeopleawayfrommymeetuporillkickyourass. Peace

Originally posted by teklord310

Hey Quoth... i'll see you tommorow so till then save your dick comments for then. If you do i'll even buy you a nice tall glass of shutthehellupandstopscaringpeopleawayfrommymeetuporillkickyourass. Peace

see u tomorrow too man (or later tonight i mean) and dont worry no dick comments will be made even though i never made any dick comments to begin with :rolleyes:

But no doubt i will take u up on that nice tall glass offer and if i have enough money left i hope i can buy u a nice tall glass of friguyarinimnotcomingnowtothemeetupcauseusaidiscarepeopleawaywhenimharmelssotakethattallglassandshoveitupyerass.

But im sure i will bring enough money to get u a nice tall glass of okyarinsorryboutthatiguessiwillcomeafterallandihopeeveryoneelsecomestoocauseweareveryyyyycoolpeopleandfortunateenoughtoknoweachotherandtohavegoneclubbintogethersonodoubtcomedowntoSTUFFYERFACEonEASTONAVEandhaveagoodtimeeveryonepeace.

:D

hey guys....just wanted to let you all know....that there will be a Trance night starting in New Brunswick in November....hopefully at Maritas...by a new DJ on the scene...Carusomaas. Its good to hear that there is such a group out there...as I hope we can make it a success. As details become clearer...I will let you all know. If you would like to be on a mailing list for info about this event....email me at dancarus77@yahoo.com and I will fill you all in as the things are finalized. Thanks

Originally posted by kvanzile9

yo good shit....i go to rutgers and live off easton ave on somerset so im down to go!!! oh shit....i got fuckin class....how long is the meetup or what time are you all gonna be there for??? i think i only know dave (maximman) hey dave its kyle from livingston towers room 310....lmao....yeah i live on somerset st now and im down for the meetup!!! yeah so teklord let me know the deal with how long this is going too....i got class till 9 but could go right after!!!

Kyle you exit freak! haha... now maybe you can meet some people from around here to hit up Exit with huh? haha

Yeah, i do believe that i WILL be there tonite... so i'll see everyone tonite...

and that dood who's thinking about coming from Westchester! man! what are you thinking?! haha... it's just New Brunswick... it's really not worth the trip... you should wait up for a Meet Up in the city.:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by milamber3

I think about an hour, atleast thats what map quest says when i plug in Larchmont to New Brunswick

I would be wary of Mapquest directions...they usually tks e all sorts of weird ways. It is about an hour away, but one of us could probably give you better directions....

Wow, I almost completely forgot about this until I was scrolling and saw the thread..

Err.. I dunno if I'm gonna come still..

I'm a tad bit nervous cause I won't know anyone, and I'm really shy (at first)..

I think I'll just have to maybe wait for another time..

Ahh! Stress! :( :( :(