Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Brunswick Meetup at Stuff Yer Face

Originally posted by codica3

Wow, I almost completely forgot about this until I was scrolling and saw the thread..

Err.. I dunno if I'm gonna come still..

I'm a tad bit nervous cause I won't know anyone, and I'm really shy (at first)..

I think I'll just have to maybe wait for another time..

Ahh! Stress! :( :( :(

Dont pass this one up, most of us dont know the people that are going. Thats the point of the meetup :)

I'm pretty shy when it comes to new people myself but I find that most people on CP arent too shy and it helps me get past that initial shyness. well thats my 2 cent. hope to see you there :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LISTEN QUOTH IS A FUCKIN NUTTTTTTT CASE AND WILL DEFINITELY BE ENTERTAINING TO SEE MY HIGH STRUNG SELF IN ACTION TONIGHT....SO LOOK, IF YER A SHY DUDE, TRUST ME, I CAN MAKE U LAUGH....IF YER A SHY GIRL, TRUST ME, I CAN MAKE U BLUSH...BUT THE POINT IS, IS THAT IM SOOOOOOOOOO ANXIOUS AND AT THE SAME TIME APPREHENSIVE OF MEETING UP WITH U PEOPLE. THOUGH THERE ARE ONLY A HANDFUL OF US WHO ACTUALLY KNOW EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE, IT DOESNNNNNNNT MATTER CAUSE TRUST ME...OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE MET ME WHO ALREADY KNOW ME CAN TELL U SHY PEOPLE THAT I CAN BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY SOMETIMES. SO I WANT EVERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYONE WHO IS SHY TO JUST BE QUIET GODDAMNIT AND COME OUT AND EXPIERIENCE LIFE AND MEET NEW PEOPLE...WHO KNOWS U MAY JUST CO-INCIDENTALLY MEET THAT PERSON BOTH OF U WHOM IS LIKE YOU OR U JUST MAY FIND SOME REALLY EXCELLENT PEOPLE AND GREAT FRIENDS FOR SOME TIME TO COME WHICH IS WHAT I HOPEFULLY WILL WIND UP DOING. ;) SO IF YER SHY OR SCARED IN SOME STRANGE WAY..PLEASE DO NOT LET THAT DISCOURAGE YOU FROM COMING, THIS WILL BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER. PEACE -QUOTH

thats right maximman u know me to well!!! lmao....but yeah i just remembered i got to go to a mandatory meeting at 9 for the communication major so what time will u guys/ladies be there till??? i might have to be a little more late now which sucks!!! let me know the deal!!

and mostly all of us dont know each other...lol....i think i know maximman and met quoth last friday so your not alone on not knowing people so dont worry!! peace:tongue:

Originally posted by darkdawg

I live in Larchmont in lower Westchester,how far is New Brunswick? Lataz.

Hey,

I'm from upper westchester. There was a meetup inthe city this past friday which was off the hook! Look out for the next one and definetely come down. But it's probably not worth the hour and a half drive from Larchmont to come here.I mean if you have nothing better to do you are more than welcome to come, but it is a long drive for a meetup. L8r

Codica - please come tonight, bring friend's if it makes you feel more comfortable. pm me with your # and i'll give you a call, or feel free to call me for anything. 36651. hope to see you tonight... --Yarin

ALL SHOULD DEFINATELY COME!!! YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME!! Plus, it is a good way to meet people with similar interests. Because of our little Rutgers seaman meetup i now have awesome friends to chill with and at the same time go out clubbing with. I don't know alot of people either, and I too am shy at first, but I love meeting new people. All of you having second thoughts should just come!! Ohh, and if there is anyone on busch/livingston who wants to pregame at Yarin's... feel free to drop me a pm!! I am driving over to college ave at 8!! SEE YOU ALL AT THE MEETUP... AND THAT MEANS ALL OF YOU!!! LOL

Originally posted by jennEfer

ALL SHOULD DEFINATELY COME!!! YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME!! Plus, it is a good way to meet people with similar interests. Because of our little Rutgers seaman meetup i now have awesome friends to chill with and at the same time go out clubbing with. I don't know alot of people either, and I too am shy at first, but I love meeting new people. All of you having second thoughts should just come!! Ohh, and if there is anyone on busch/livingston who wants to pregame at Yarin's... feel free to drop me a pm!! I am driving over to college ave at 8!! SEE YOU ALL AT THE MEETUP... AND THAT MEANS ALL OF YOU!!! LOL

Yean , Jenn is 100% correct. One minor note.... when she says "Because of our little Rutgers seaman meetup i now have awesome friends" she is referring to the night a bunch of us went to Vinyl to hear Dave Seaman spin. hehe, just in case some night have misunderstood that. see everyone tonight. peace --Yarin

Originally posted by codica3

Wow, I almost completely forgot about this until I was scrolling and saw the thread..

Err.. I dunno if I'm gonna come still..

I'm a tad bit nervous cause I won't know anyone, and I'm really shy (at first)..

I think I'll just have to maybe wait for another time..

Ahh! Stress! :( :( :(

Stress? There's nothing to stress about... you should definately come, its such a good way to meet people...I really don't know anyone either but by the end of the night we will. You'll be missin out if you dont come

yea it was pretty phat...i met teklord, quoth (again), xtotaleclipsex, rutgersgirl, and i didnt really get to talk to more people but there was about 25 people throughout the evening which was cool...i know kitten, spygirl were there too!!! well if was good meetin u all and seein some new faces...let me know when u people do something else!!! yea i was the guy with tha black armani shirt if u didnt know who i was!! lol....bye all

kyle:eek:

Originally posted by njitpimp

Damn I'm mad I missed it. I was supposed to come but something came up.

Yeah yeah excuses excuses...

It was nice finally meetin some of you from the board where I waste so much of my time that should probably be used to do studying. I talked to about half of the people who were there..not so much from the other table. :) I still think it was a good idea if we put all the tables together, but thats ok.

So did you guys go back to Chris's apartment after? Sorry I couln't make it after but I had aready made plans.

Well you all did it. I got dragged to the meet up at yarin's and then stuff yer face and got to hang out with all you nerds who post up here...... however you seemed to have made enough of an impression on this 'raver kid' so i signed up and here i am. feel free to drop me a line on aim at 'chrisxliu'.... hope to talk to you all soon, and it was nice meeting you. See you around.

"Get up and dance you F_ck!"

-Chris

The 'mall' dancer. LAter all.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Oh yeah, cool to meet you peeps last night.

Definately enjoyed it, and all the booze that came along with it.

I got like no sleep last night, and I got this weekend to do damage on myself.

bro u were there?? cause i dont belive we had met? :confused: