Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would if you catch your girlfriend cheating on you?

my X cheated on me and I found out

now u guys are gonna think ima nutcase

but this is what i did

first i keyd his car, which it was a black cougar 2000

and then i kicked him in the balls and basicly beat the crap outta him

and then threated him with stagatory rape (he was 20 and i was 16)

but mind u i dated the kid for 9months, he never let me out of the house, never let me see my friends, or go to clubs plus he was verbally abusive so when i found out i think i had the right to go crazy on him

oh also i sent his comp a virus

hehehehe

wow what a bitch i am

Originally posted by djfabioc

1- Kill both

2-Kick he's ?

3- Slap her in the face?

4 Walk away? or

5- go find better looking girlfriend and rub in her face?

1- killing is never the answer unless you're a terrorist

2- not that I condone violence, but if he doesn't know you exist (which means she kept you secret) then it's not his fault. But if he knows about you and still went ahead and did it, then sure, why not kick his ass.

3- don't slap a woman. see #4 instead

4- smart move, continue to #5

5- why bother? you're single again. enjoy it! :D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

1- killing is never the answer unless you're a terrorist

2- not that I condone violence, but if he doesn't know you exist (which means she kept you secret) then it's not his fault. But if he knows about you and still went ahead and did it, then sure, why not kick his ass.

3- don't slap a woman. see #4 instead

4- smart move, continue to #5

5- why bother? you're single again. enjoy it! :D

This is just find out about people's reactions when they are cheated by someone.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

but this is what i did

but mind u i dated the kid for 9months, he never let me out of the house, never let me see my friends, or go to clubs plus he was verbally abusive so when i found out i think i had the right to go crazy on him

hehehehe

wow what a bitch i am

How old is your man now? As far as i remember, you're still 17!

i found out an ex of mine was cheating more than once and i hadda hold myself back from hitting him both times... we were all outside my friends house and i was screaming and i was so ready to beat the f*ck outta him... so he stayed in the car cuz he was honestly scared to get out. he really thought i was gonna hit him. lol.... hes lucky cuz i woulda damaged his goods so badly u have no idea.... we got back together of course lol cuz im retarted......... :rolleyes:

but if i ever caught him in the act, i wouldnt have held back... i woulda beat the shit outta her too... when i found out the THIRD time he was cheating.. i was in school... so i took the bathroom pass lol and left class for 1/2 hour searchin the school for the girl.. i was a senior and she was a sophomore... this tiny lil slut i was so ready to beat her ass- so when i couldnt find her in school i went to her house after school but she had detention, at which point i said fuck it... and instead went to my ex's work and screamed at him!!! lol... that shit makes me SOOO FUCKIN MAD.

if i ever caught my bf cheating now... hed be so dead. so would she. but hed never cheat on me so its all good! :D

Originally posted by lalloyd123

The crime is not the cheating because we all do it. The crime is getting caught. There is no need for any extra drama so just pack up your gear and move on with your life. There is more pussy where she came from.

i guess. we dont *all* do it though. i have done it.. but id never do it now... i love my bf too much to even do it and keep it on the DL....

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

but this is what i did

hehehehe

wow what a bitch i am

note to self :book: never cheat on sexxybabyd

hahahaa

peace out

gianni

i didnt catch my ex-bf in the act, but i found out thru other means. instead of me going after either of them to fight.....i just played him the fuck out for everyone to see

i cheated on him, talked to other guys, went out to factory on the weekends without him and never invited him along, got my bday gifts, xmas gifts and a free new years ........after about 7 months of playin his ass out, he dumped me and i couldnt have been happier....i laughed as he was dumping me

damn, i was evil :mad::laugh: i was also 19 (im 23 now, would never do that again)

djfabioc said it best.

1) if he didn't know you exist, it's totally her fault.

2) even if he did know you existed, it's still her fault. she's the one with the boyfriend, it's her place to put a stop to the advances of another guy. she can always say no.

if it were me i'd just tell her off, then write her off for good after that. no phone calls to or from her. no acknoledgement of her when she's out etc etc etc.

kicking somebody's ass is not the answer, even though you might think you'll feel better. plus who wants to risk getting arrested or sued or both?

i have to laugh at these stupid, immature girls who say they'd kick their boyfriends ass. unless your name is chyna and you work for the wwf, your not kickin any guy's ass.

the guy should never hit a girl, under any circumstances.

if she's going ape shit on you, then just grab her so she can't hurt you and relaxes.

if she doesn't calm down, f**k it, call the cops on physco bitch.

my .02