Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am i an alki???

OH PLEASE!! r u in college?!! fucking drink!! LOL....drinking every night in college does not qualify u as an alcoholic!!! i drink a lot too when i go out or when there's a chance! but i'm not an alcoholic...i don't drink by myself,in the morning,to get through problems...etc etc. chances are..u r not one either!! especially if u r questioning it!! u may just LIKE to drink...now if u find it IMPOSSIBLE to have fun without alcohol...then maybe we should talk! LOL...good luck!!

LOL, I ask myself the same question everyday!

And my answer is always: Yes, but whatever.

I miss classes, but it's not because of drinking, it's just because I'm irresponsible to start with.

Well, either way, just get what you need to get done, done. If you can manage all that and still drink on the side, I say go for it. Besides, misk is right, you're in college: DRINK! But if you don't want to then: DON'T DRINK!

When your world starts falling apart without alcohol in your life, then you're a full-fledged alcoholic.. but by then.. it's already too late.. isn't it? Ehh.. who knows..

I debated this question for a long time this summer when I sat down and figured that I had an alcoholic beverage every single night in a four and a half month period.

I came to the conclusion that I am not an alchi simply because I do not let it affect my actions and I do not run into trouble with it. I do not booze myself into a stupor like I used to in college with endless games of Beirut. I don't fuck with people's well being, unless someone is staring at my girl..................

So my advice, Drink Up. Either that or do something to feel good.

A DAY WITHOUT A BUZZ IS A DAY THAT NEVER WAS!