Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't Bother Going To Earth/exit.....

Do you think Saturdays should be Gay Night at Exit/Earth?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Saturdays should be Gay Night at Exit/Earth?

• Yes, NYC has love for everyone
    • No, Exit/Earth will not make money
    • Yes, Anyone that doesn't like it, go to the SoundFactory
    • No, The gay community will not go to Exit/Earth just because Junior is playing

.....if you are straight.

Exit/Earth Saturdays are official gay night :flame: . This is great for the gay community and bad in a business sense. Now they have to charge $30 dollars admissions just to break even with pervious sales and it is not pack to capacity. I hope the gay community follows Junior to Exit/Earth :finger: .

Originally posted by doubtness

Hasn't it always been $30 admission either way?

They can keep Earth as a gay party, there's always other venues to try out.

but as long as they keep Friday, straight, i don't mind. :D

TRue true.....friday better be off the wall....that place used to be my home.....hopefully the place wont dissappoint your heavenlys return to the MECCA!

Originally posted by cyrus_the_virus

Saturdays at Exit was not always gay night!! Ever since they reopened it, it became gay night. I KNOW JV IS FOR THE GAY COMMUNITY SA :mad: !! What I am talking about is Exit/Earth is going to close down due to the change. Learn how to read.

Just so you know...it's STFH not STFU.

Thanks!!

I think STFU makes perfect sense... and why would they close down? Because there are gay men there... oh no beware the gay men.

Saturdays at Exit was not always gay night!! Ever since they reopened it, it became gay night. I KNOW JV IS FOR THE GAY COMMUNITY SA :mad: !! What I am talking about is Exit/Earth is going to close down due to the change. Learn how to read.

Just so you know...it's STFH not STFU.

Thanks!!

Yes, I can read, I'm actually rather literate, thank you for your concern.

Ummm... what's STFH??? Cause what I meant was:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

No shit Exit Sats weren't always gay... what's your point?

Evolve or die.

We will see who is right when it closes down in three months and reopens up under another name. I am business minded.

Thank You

Sounds more like close minded... if you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

First, what I meant was there are more 'close-minded' (which I am not) straight people that went out and had a great time at Exit/Earth then the amount of gay gals at Exit/Earth now. Once the word gets around that Exit/Earth is not the place for straight people on Saturdays, they will go another clubs, which means Exit/Earth loses a shit load of money.

Do not forget Exit/Earth is in the business of make money. If this does not work, Exit/Earth will close down and reopen it to target the straight crowd again.

Second, I am 25 years old

Thanks

I am well aware that the people that own it are in the business of making money. Secondly, there is no room anywhere in the city for close minded people (not saying you are, just stating my opinion) so lets all go support Junior and listen to some great house music.

Straight people feel uncomfortable going to Earth knowing that it is gay night. I don't want anyone to make the same mistake I made by thinking they can have a great within a gay party. I want to inform everybody (gay or straight) what it is actually.... GAY NIGHT AT EXIT/EARTH. Guys/Gal are kissing every other, shirts are off and nobody is talking to the oppsite sex. Therefore, DONOT BOTHER GOING TO EXIT/EARTH IF YOU ARE STRAIGHT! DO NOT GO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS AND OTHER THINGS. It is not for everyone and I am here to inform the public.

Peace...

HEY ALL MY FRI NIGHT HEADS, IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT HALF OF THE POP ON A FRI WAS GAY WOULD IT STOP YOU FROM GOING?

I KNOW I SURE AS HELL WOULDNT, SO WHAT THERE GAY, AINT STOPPIN ME FROM GOING TO MY EXIT

AND BESIDES MR. BUISNESS MAJOR, I DONT THINK EXIT HAS TO WORRY ABOUT FINANCIAL PROBLEMS ON SAT NIGHTS,

FOR EVERY SAT NIGHT THERES A FOLLOWING FRI WHERE US "KIDS" GO OUT AND PLAY !

:spin:

Straight people feel uncomfortable going to Earth knowing that it is gay night. I don't want anyone to make the same mistake I made by thinking they can have a great within a gay party. I want to inform everybody (gay or straight) what it is actually.... GAY NIGHT AT EXIT/EARTH. Guys/Gal are kissing every other, shirts are off and nobody is talking to the oppsite sex. Therefore, DONOT BOTHER GOING TO EXIT/EARTH IF YOU ARE STRAIGHT! DO NOT GO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS AND OTHER THINGS. It is not for everyone and I am here to inform the public.

Peace...

Now what was it everyone was saying about close-mindedness???

Honey, you're only making yourself look worse with each post.

Junior's musical style caters more to the gay community...

It doesn't mean straights can here him spin, because he is amazing...

the whole point of renovating everything was for Junior to take over Saturday nights...he brings a loyal crowd with him whereever he goes and people will pay top dollar to hear him spin...

sayin that exit is gonna be half full on saturdays for now on is just plain old ignorant...

Did anyone actually go the last two weekends? I spent a solid 11 hours in there. Saw plenty of "straight" people all night long. Sure the crowd became mostly "gay" towards the late morning, but still saw plenty o straights then too.

Here's a good idea, if you like the music and the vibe show up. If not go somewhere else. It really has nothing to do with "gay" and "straight" jack ass!

As for going out of business.... lots of luck when they had 10,000 people come thru the doors.

GBA!