Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, since we're on the topic of Favorite CP Personalities....Let's talk about ME!!!

Yes ME.........go to the next post below if you want to head straight to the bottom line......

Who here knows ME?

Who here knows I'm a DJ/Producer?

I don't know most of YOU.

I used to know EVERYONE on here.

Actually I think I slept with most of THEM.

No really, I did sleep with most of THEM.

Okay, I lied, I only slept with ABSTRAKT.

Anyways, to my point about YOU & ME.

Okay first of all...who here also goes on the *other* boards?

If you go to VIP & NB, then you would know me as DJ Schwinge

Here and EZ, I'm schwingep....now that's pronounced shh-wing-ep.....there was major confusion over this back in early 2000.

Okay my name is Peter, last name Schwinge.....see where the schwingep comes from??? Too many years dealing with the IT guys at an Ad Agency.

But I digress.....

What I am here saying is that *I* am Mr. Clubplanet, and everyone must bow to me...even Administrator Dave calls me like 20 times a day and emails me nonsence on what he should do with the CP site...ya know someone of MY status should not have to deal with these petty things.

So Dave, if you keep it up, one day you're gonna find that Pink slip on your desk, and all your passwords will be changed. Also accompanying me will be some bald guy wearing glasses that spells his name funny...something like Dmitree :worry: hehe

Okay once again I got off my point..........................................

I don't know you guys, most of you don't know me, but probably are separated by two degrees of separation

Well I don't do meetups....many people will attest to that.

So what I am saying is that, I am inviting you guys over to a party on Saturday night......I think you know where I'm going with this....

Yes, I DJ at that Playpen party at Twirl....now how many of you have heard about it????

Well then you never look at the top of the message forum, it says Hot Parties this week: TWIRL up there.....WHY??? Because CLUBPLANET IS INVOLVED IN THE PARTY...and YOU guys are Clubplanet...so basically what you're getting is a comfortable home on Saturday nights to meet with all your Planateers!!!

BTW we also got voted best new party of 2001 by NewYork Press!!!

So how many have gone???

How many want to go to meet tons of other people from the boards that go there EVERY week and just rock it like a good old fashioned drinkfest debaucherous house party???

I'm just saying here is that I've seen lots of posts about people not getting to meet each other...well every Saturday plenty of peeps are there, and they used it as a startingponit for the evening or and ending, or just party the whole night away.

So talk it up see who goes, you guys plan something up...

Then let me know, normally it's $15 on the guestlist, but if you guys get this together, and email me a good list of people that are going to show, I'll make sure that you'll get better reduced than that

AND

just because I'm fucking nuts these days...:idea:

If 10 people that I have never met before come up to the DJ booth at the same time and say HI..... I'm buying you guys a FUCKING Bottle, you'll get you your own VIP section AND I'm gonna come out and do body shots with all the ladies in your party...sorry guys :tongue:

Here's my email: djschwinge@naked-edge.com

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys cause I feel I've been out of touch with the CP'ers here and I used to know everyone and now I don't :(

See ya Saturday

- Pete

:cool:

Originally posted by schwingep

Okay once again I got off my point..........................................

I don't know you guys, most of you don't know me, but probably are separated by two degrees of separation

Well I don't do meetups....many people will attest to that.

So what I am saying is that, I am inviting you guys over to a party on Saturday night......I think you know where I'm going with this....

Yes, I DJ at that Playpen party at Twirl....now how many of you have heard about it????

Well then you never look at the top of the message forum, it says Hot Parties this week: TWIRL up there.....WHY??? Because CLUBPLANET IS INVOLVED IN THE PARTY...and YOU guys are Clubplanet...so basically what you're getting is a comfortable home on Saturday nights to meet with all your Planateers!!!

BTW we also got voted best new party of 2001 by NewYork Press!!!

So how many have gone???

How many want to go to meet tons of other people from the boards that go there EVERY week and just rock it like a good old fashioned drinkfest debaucherous house party???

I'm just saying here is that I've seen lots of posts about people not getting to meet each other...well every Saturday plenty of peeps are there, and they used it as a startingponit for the evening or and ending, or just party the whole night away.

So talk it up see who goes, you guys plan something up...

Then let me know, normally it's $15 on the guestlist, but if you guys get this together, and email me a good list of people that are going to show, I'll make sure that you'll get better reduced than that

AND

just because I'm fucking nuts these days...:idea:

If 10 people that I have never met before come up to the DJ booth at the same time and say HI..... I'm buying you guys a FUCKING Bottle, you'll get you your own VIP section AND I'm gonna come out and do body shots with all the ladies in your party...sorry guys :tongue:

Here's my email: djschwinge@naked-edge.com

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys cause I feel I've been out of touch with the CP'ers here and I used to know everyone and now I don't :(

See ya Saturday

- Pete

:cool:

Ok...so do you think you're cool or something? hmmmm.....