Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first time youhad sex

djkuz

Originally posted by djkuz

how old wereu and how bad was the sex! my first time was plain old bad. ...

I was 16 and drunk (really drunk) , it was in my basement and halfway thru we heard someone and he jumped off of me, but it turned out it was my neighbor in her alleyway. we stopped after that....i can't really say if it was that bad at the time because it was my first and i can't really compare it to anyone else and even if i wanted to , i was too drunk to remember

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

16 on my parents bed with my lil brother in the Next room pumping KRS one and I asked her how I was afterward she didn't say anythgin all she did was reach out and gave me a hug and said well you'll get better.... and I didn't use a condom and I came inside her yup young dumb and full of cum that was me....

I was 17. I can still remeber the whole experience considering it didn't last that long. It was a combination of a huge burden being lifted off my shoulders and expecting something so much more (I didn't know what and I still don't). After that I learned how to enjoy it.

I was 17. We were both virgins. We were in my friend's boyfriend's basement. I didnt bleed and I was kind of disappointed and it wasnt anything great. Later on my friend was like I was going to come downstairs to watch tv- good thing she didn't!!

i was 16 and actually my girlfriend and the time surprised me by whipping out a condom... must have gotten me a little nervous or something because i had problems, how do i say, "performing"

needless to say, since that first time the sex was excellent.....

The first time I was 17 in the staircase of my friends building. But the guy didnt even get it in. He came in like five minutes. So I really didnt lose it then. But when I was 18 years old I lost it to a guy that I cant believe I ever messed with. It was a waste of virginity.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nitro449

I was 14 years old. I had on a condom. I didn't even cum and the girl thought she was pregnant.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lmao!

did she want you to pay for her abortion?