Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT can't hold Tiesto's jock

johnny13

Originally posted by dgat

DT is a fruit, there's no need to compare him to Tiesto. DT's vibe is gay, his scene is gay, and the reason you people suck him off so much is because your all gay. It's too bad that though your unable to talk because there's a dick in your mouth, you fags can still type in your gay comments.

dgat, I think you're gay and afraid to admit it. It's ok. Don't be afraid of your identity, if you're gay, you're gay. ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meng

Hey guys, in my opinion......I think you shouldn't even engage in typing with some of these people that are here to only present a negative attitude......By engaging, you are stooping down to that level.......I think this board needs a major cleansing if you know what I mean.......I think that by ignoring some shit, you will eventually just eliminate the shit........my 2 cents...

Well said.. I couldn't agree more Meng! Dawrin's Theory of Evolution states that over time if something isn't used, it eventually goes away.

Originally posted by Treepwood

Well Dgat i'm very sure of my sexuality so i don't mind going to DT and dancing with my friends and seeing all those homosexuals around me, i would preffer hanging out with them than with you any day, at least they aren't close minded SOBsBut hopefully we don't get this homophobes in the board anymore, and if they where any smarter they would know that a big part of the clubbing community are those "fags".

oh the gay guys are a trip! from what I've seen/experienced, a more gay dancefloor is often a more friendly dancefloor. I don't mind hanging with them at all, they are funny and friendly! Even if they flirt with me, I find it more flattering than anything else.......LOL as i've said before I think it's nice that SOME people find me attractive sometime, even if it is usually just a bunch of gay men :laugh:

This was another geeky post. You see, I just can't help it.

patrick

Johnny and Dgat,

your frustration is evident, please, for your own good and peace of mind, come out already.

I have a distant cousin that recently came out and he is happy as can be. If you finally decide to take the plunge and BE YOURSELF, pm me and I'll advise you of a couple of support groups that get together a couple of times a week in order to comfort themselves during this major transition.

Don't worry guys in the long run you'll be glad you came out and won't take out your frustration on some girl you are with but are really not attracted to cause you think her cousin Mario is much finer.

Its all good boys, be happy and do what you feel. Most of us open minds really don't give a rats ass wheather you take it or give it. As long as you're content in doing it.

Later, you soon to be happy fellas you:D

Originally posted by aztec-mystic

Johnny and Dgat,

your frustration is evident, please, for your own good and peace of mind, come out already.

I have a distant cousin that recently came out and he is happy as can be. If you finally decide to take the plunge and BE YOURSELF, pm me and I'll advise you of a couple of support groups that get together a couple of times a week in order to comfort themselves during this major transition.

Don't worry guys in the long run you'll be glad you came out and won't take out your frustration on some girl you are with but are really not attracted to cause you think her cousin Mario is much finer.

Its all good boys, be happy and do what you feel. Most of us open minds really don't give a rats ass wheather you take it or give it. As long as you're content in doing it.

Later, you soon to be happy fellas you:D

:laugh: That was to funny..... :laugh:

Originally posted by johnny13

First of all would like to thank Spacious for the password and getting in free last night.

Secondly, Tiesto absolutely killed it last night. His set made DT's set look and sound like a bigger pile of shit than i thought it was. Tiesto was losing his mind up there, he was throwing records down to the crowd, giving autographs from the booth, and dancing and jumping around. By far was the best night I have ever had at Space. Also, he played a 5 hour set this time.

Finally, for all of you people who hate Space and have all these problems and have to dance in line to get in SORRY BOUT CHA. Get a life, and quit popping pills every 10 minutes!!!!!!

Yup you got it right. Not only does Tiesto's ability and music selection supercede Teneglia, his attitude for the fans and people who are working with him on any given event is awesome.

Tiesto is definitely the best DJ in the world.

festivalcre8or, finally someone that makes some sense around here!!!! As for you Aztec, i've heard the opinions of a few members on this board refferring to mimid as a hottie, but i think she's dogshit, maybe that is a sign???

festivalcre8or, finally someone that makes some sense around here!!!! As for you Aztec, i've heard the opinions of a few members on this board refferring to mimid as a hottie, but i think she's dogshit, maybe that is a sign???

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Dogshit, Thats all, WOW ,You suckkkkkkkk, with a capital SUCKKKKKKKK........... I'm soooooo done with you, actually, how can I be done with you when I never really started anything. You're boring...... I thought you had imagination. OMG, was I wrong, you're even a bigger IDIOT then what I thought.... Get a life guy.:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mimid

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Dogshit, Thats all, WOW ,You suckkkkkkkk, with a capital SUCKKKKKKKK........... I'm soooooo done with you, actually, how can I be done with you when I never really started anything. You're boring...... I thought you had imagination. OMG, was I wrong, you're even a bigger IDIOT then what I thought.... Get a life guy.:laugh: :laugh:

Maybe because the minute he tells you something insulting you go and run to DAVE "Ohh Dave please tell me who this is, Ohhh DAVE kick him out, Ohh Dave..." isnt it true Mrs. Mimid?? He might not have been good enough for you but I know plenty of guys who have. And the only who SUCKS (a mean one) is you !! thats with a capital SUCKKKKK, freaking chicken head, dont act like no one has seen you fucking around with different guys every weekend.

Originally posted by gaypodisback

Maybe because the minute he tells you something insulting you go and run to DAVE "Ohh Dave please tell me who this is, Ohhh DAVE kick him out, Ohh Dave..." isnt it true Mrs. Mimid?? He might not have been good enough for you but I know plenty of guys who have. And the only who SUCKS (a mean one) is you !! thats with a capital SUCKKKKK, freaking chicken head, dont act like no one has seen you fucking around with different guys every weekend.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Boring....... Another thing, don't pretend to know me asshole, you have no clue who I am. OK? Like I said before gaypod, i'm done with you, I have nothing to say to you, you're a waste of a human.... And, I should say, I'm not the only one who wants to know who you are... I think I speak for the rest of the CP family for except your fuck ass friend dgat. Do me a favor, don't even bother writing back, cuz as of now, I have the both of you on my ignore list and I advise the both of you to do the same to me..... ;) BTW, I have a boyfriend and everyone on this board knows who it is, it shows the both of you have no fucking idea what you are talking about and you talk out of your asses.... Like I said before, get a fucking life...

Mimid you'd be down on your knees sucking me off like the slut you are if i blessed you with my presence. who knows maybe the next time i see you out i'll give you that chance

Are you fucking kidding me..... LOOSER.... :laugh: Good one... :laugh:

Mimid you'd be down on your knees sucking me off like the slut you are if i blessed you with my presence. who knows maybe the next time i see you out i'll give you that chance

I'd love for you to pick any place of your choosing and say that to both her and my face. I guarantee you won't survive.

GA, ohhhh nooooo report me!! you've got to be shittin' me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

digital, i take it your that hooker mimid's pimp??

beyondo, you've got some great insight on the club scenne and the nerds on this board

gaypodisback, what can i say, the name speaks for itself, gotta love it!!!

digital, i take it your that hooker mimid's pimp??

No Honey, he's my boyfriend, something you wish you had........

:laugh: :laugh: BTW, next time you're going to post anything, I advise you to have a dictionary by your side.