Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was hanging on trancend's left nut for 2 weeks...

joeg

but now I finally got a name, and i'm posting. I was at the meetup last night at America, I was "Joe... no... no... I don't have a name yet.... but I guess I should get one...."

I figured I'd just use my name.... I couldn't think of anything good, and I already introduced myself to like 100 people I can't remember as "Joe"... so....

Yeah... well... I'm sure Trancend will post a reply to the in like 3 seconds... as he does with everything else (so I hear).

Blah blah blah

Hi.

:D

Originally posted by joeg

Yeah... well... I'm sure Trancend will post a reply to the in like 3 seconds... as he does with everything else (so I hear).

its actually 7 seconds...get your facts straight

did we meet at the meetup or something? your name sounds familiar :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: Hanging on Trancend's left nut -- that one definitely got my attention :laugh: :laugh:

Sice -- I got that once too. The rest of the times it sounded like my bunghole cousin trainwrecking a mix while pretending he knows how to DJ :rolleyes: Just what I want in the middle of my Tenaglia CD :mad: Damn pop ups

Originally posted by siceone

yo I was playing an MP3 and the twix add popped up and it matched the beat of the song I was playing

happen to any one else?

ugh just the opposite, those fuckin ads always come in and just make obnoxious noise and dont sound good and ahhhhh!!!!!!! make them stop!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: Hanging on Trancend's left nut -- that one definitely got my attention :laugh: :laugh:

Sice -- I got that once too. The rest of the times it sounded like my bunghole cousin trainwrecking a mix while pretending he knows how to DJ :rolleyes: Just what I want in the middle of my Tenaglia CD :mad: Damn pop ups

i bring in my protable cd player to work now...listenen to steve lawler 'i don't need this shit!!'...phat track...when the hell is he comin out to the city...i heard he was goin to be a resdinent at twilo right before they shut it down

Heyyyyyy, how are you its Romina, remember Justin's friend. You guys thought i deserted u guys on friday nite lol

ok well just wanted to say hi and welcome to clubplanet lol

and dont get too addicted to this messageboard like a jaded raver that we know haha

romina:D

Originally posted by romy20

Heyyyyyy, how are you its Romina, remember Justin's friend. You guys thought i deserted u guys on friday nite lol

ok well just wanted to say hi and welcome to clubplanet lol

and dont get too addicted to this messageboard like a jaded raver that we know haha

romina:D

oh you mean the romina that left the meet up early so I couldn't meet her no nope doesnt ring a bell... :D :D :D

Trancend: umm... who are you? I don't think I've even met you.

Romina... yeah... the name sounds familiar... :)

Quoth: Hi, I think I remember you from 2 fridays ago at limelight.

Sice, the night was Ok, we ended up at limelight as planned... There was like 15 people there (literally) when we walked in, but it got better as the night went on. It wasn't as good as when Jeff Mills was there (wow is he good).

Originally posted by joeg

Trancend: umm... who are you? I don't think I've even met you.

Romina... yeah... the name sounds familiar... :)

Quoth: Hi, I think I remember you from 2 fridays ago at limelight.

Sice, the night was Ok, we ended up at limelight as planned... There was like 15 people there (literally) when we walked in, but it got better as the night went on. It wasn't as good as when Jeff Mills was there (wow is he good).

we prolly should have gone with you guys to LL