Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kissing!!

fierydesire

hrm. i dont think anyone likes a sloppy kisser. i hate when i kiss someone and i have to literally wipe my face off after, it is such a turn off. if a guys a bad kisser i really dont want to do anything else with him. i like soft gentle but not to the point that they are scared to take some control and i like tongue of course :D

I'll take it:

hard and rough, while he pulls my hair and I scratch his back

slow and sensual, with soft lips and darting tongues lightly caressing each other

teasing with light flicks of the tongue, pulling back at the last second

long and passionate, entwined in each other's embrace

In other words:

Variety is the spice of life!

no sloppy kisses!!!!!!! period. end of story. and depending on what mood im in determines whether ill like kissing slow and sensual or a lil rougher.... if im extremely horny i like it a lil less sensual and a lil more sexual... but if its just chillin together on the couch or whatever... i like it nice and slow and cute...

Originally posted by tastyt

I'll take it:

hard and rough, while he pulls my hair and I scratch his back

slow and sensual, with soft lips and darting tongues lightly caressing each other

teasing with light flicks of the tongue, pulling back at the last second

long and passionate, entwined in each other's embrace

In other words:

Variety is the spice of life!

Wow, perfectly said:D

Originally posted by linabina

and vice versa.....

hey I dont do that shit I hate that I mean since when was coating your partners face in saliva sexy?? I mean passion is good but if your gonna be that passionate please a breathmint and a tidy wipe damn for real... you ever like stop kissing someone and you smell thier saliva all over you

does that bother any one else?

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well what is it? Like the big wet ones or the nice slow sensual ones?

Never sloppy ones.

However it always depends on the mood...

Btw you know what i hate when youre going at it and then the saliva dries up on you and smells like crap... eeew. what is that?

Originally posted by dgmodel

Never sloppy ones.

However it always depends on the mood...

Btw you know what i hate when youre going at it and then the saliva dries up on you and smells like crap... eeew. what is that?

haha..that made me think of 'she's all that'..when the girl is kissing all over matthew lillard's stomache and he's like..can u stop? i'm reading for the new spelling drama later and i don't wanna smell like your spit! that's gross!!..

on the kissing....like the girls said ~~it all depends....but i do love the playful soft teasing ones that always turn into more....

Oh no... I LOVE that ... when you're lying on the bed not wanting to move a muscle and the smell of sex just permeates the air... the smell of sweat mixed with pussy mixed with cum... OH it's so HOT!

nooo doubt, i love that feeling, you wanna hold still, breathing heavy, heart pounding, sweat pouring, nooo doubt indeed, you just want it to linger!!!

Guest gabo

Oh no... I LOVE that ... when you're lying on the bed not wanting to move a muscle and the smell of sex just permeates the air... the smell of sweat mixed with pussy mixed with cum... OH it's so HOT!

I just got a hard on!!

Great I have to pee and I can't stand up with out knocking something over.:laugh: