Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your type?

fierydesire

Done the white thing, usually fun. Done the black thing, "whew" that was an endurance race. Looking for an American born Asian...been with foreign born, too many family values to have fun hanging out. Would die tor the latin thing...only heard the rumors, want to experience the hype myself.

hmmmmmm, well ive never dated or hooked up with any guys who werent white. i dont know its wierd, but im just not attracted to other kinda guys be it spanish, black, chinese etc. and its wierd too cause im half spanish and ive never been attracted to a spanish guy.

my boyfrined now is 25% black but if u saw him u can never tell.

its not like because of their race or whatever its just that i like white guys i guess lol

I'm FULL Hispanic, born in COSTA RICA and only lived there for 3 years, but i was raised here, never dated a Spanish girl, and have been with everything else, for the most part, BLack, Italian, Persian, French, Canadian, i mean alot, but i've got a thing for Asian Girls! my last girlfriend was from Taiwan, oh man she is a beauty, but i don't know, it's the eyes, the hair and that look, i mean i love asian girls,

hmmm... Chinitas...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

I prefer Italians and latinos, but um...if on first encounter u look good and u intrigue me then I don't care what u are>..:D

Hey! I am italian, sicilian to be exact. heh heh

I've always preferred latin girls (Puertorican and/or Spaniards to be exact), but i've only gone out with one.

I usually end up with Italians because there are too damn many of them out there.

Whoever i end up with, I'd hope she'd be a brunette, between 5'1 and 5'6, with a really cute/sexy smile and EYES EYES EYES!!!! Her eyes have got to be pools of light, and they have to be DEEP.

I've always loved latin girls with lightly tanned skin, curly jet black hair and hazel eyes. Who knows if i'll ever find one like that. It's all in my dreams.

cintron bringin it to italians

Im pretty much done with white chicks maybe for some fun but not much more..

I hate blondes...

any girl with dark skin, dark hair nice body, not to thin and intelligence is a big must.. I gotta thing for asians..

I only like the black chicks over seas especially london girls they have alot more class than most of the black girls over here. in my opinion.

Originally posted by sum12nv

usually italians, also gone out with portuguese, greek, german/russian, spanish, cuban, italian/irish, italian/lebonese

love tanned hotties!!!

I am with you on this one....But I think a lot of it come down to personality and attitude.:D Variety is a good thing:tongue:

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board and saw thought this was a cool topic to do my first post on. I am 100% Panamanian but often get taken for African-American or Dominican. My preference in men is usually Italian/Caucasian. I like guys with dark hair and that olive/tan skin. I also like the athletic/muscular look. I admit, I have a thing for pretty boys, ( you know, the ones you find at the gym who actually look like they use it lol). I haven't dated a Black guy in over 3 years, but I don't rule anyone out. Although, Italian guys are my definite preference. Love interracial relations :D