Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being BI?

fierydesire

I dont mind it... as long as being bi doesnt mean having a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time...

In most of my experience with bi-girls, is that they feel that since its a diff. sex they can have a girl while there with you... i totally disagree to that...

Originally posted by glowjob

the problem i run into is that most men are jealous

for example they dont like it when u hang out with men

so being bi makes it worse

they dont like it when u hang out with men or women

cause the thought of u cheating on them

its a no win situation

Good point- not that all men are *nearly* as jealous as my ex- but it was unbelievably frustrating w/him because not only would he flip about my guy friends, he also was suspicious of any new females I met. :mad: :mad:

Ultimatley, I'm not sure I could marry a girl who wasn't bi. Seing her with other women would keep me young. Besides, while I'dlet her be with other men in group scenes too, females would provide a worr-free sexual outlet for her when I'm not around. See, most women tend to be sexually "Bi" but not romanticaly "Bi" so no matter how close they get to another female sexual partner she is never a threat. The same can't be said of men which is why I would want to be around at the same event whenever she is getting some cock.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Do guys or would u have a problem with their g/f being bi? I mean guys say yeah they love it but when it comes down to their g/f being bi, they dislike it? why is that? :tongue:

i can honestly say that i wouldn't have a problem with by g/f being bi - i think i'd be thrilled by it!

cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree w/ DG model.

I have a Bi girlfriend and I always tell her, if she is w/ a girl while she is w/ me, then thats cheating. If I was in it for the sex, then I wouldn't care and would let her, but I actually love her and have true feelings for her, so I would be upset if she went and ate the carpet.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Do guys or would u have a problem with their g/f being bi? I mean guys say yeah they love it but when it comes down to their g/f being bi, they dislike it? why is that? :tongue:

AS LONG AS ITS NOT A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP AND I GET TO HAVE THREESOMES WITH HER FEMALE FRIENDS.....I DONT MIND.

:D :D :D

the way I see It If you are In a relationship I think It should just you and the girl. If she is completely loyal to you and only you I tike that you would not consider her Bi anymore. To me Cheating is Cheating whether it be male or female. Hell If she changes thats acceptable but trust me from past experiences Its hard to change what a girl really feels inside...:eek:

I dont mind it... as long as being bi doesnt mean having a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time...

I completely agree with you on this one.

I do not care if a girl I am with is bi (dated a bi girl in college) but I would have a problem if the girl I am with is dating another girl at the same time. I see it as the girl I am with cheating on me. However, if she were to bring in a friend on my birthday or some other special event............still just a fantasy though.