Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rich luzzi- where are you my love

clubhead3k

Originally posted by avalondon3

Sorry Tranza, this song blows...Nothing mind blowing or ground breaking about richie's follow up track. Can anyone say one hit wonder? The first one, I felt, was more uplifting and danceable. Ths song is more slower and sleep inducing...blehhhh

i agree that the song blows. thats not the point. the point is luzzi made a "one hit wonder" and everyone would like to hear the follow up. the follow up does suk. but people out there will still want the new trak CHEEZE OR NO CHEEZE

Originally posted by clubhead3k

i bet every mother f^cker on this site will want it. excpt you tranza or the few others. ITS OUT NOW CHEEZE OR NO CHEEZE

..Stop yelling

I actually like the song

If you think that the song is not cheesy then you are surely mistaken..

bro,capital letters will not get your point accross any better....& stop promoting the email circle ,,,,advertising what song was sent.....won't get people to join it.....i'm glad you guys got a email circle very good way to get tunes......whether its the "No Cheze List" or Not is in the eye of the beholder......& if a song is sent in an email circle it offically has leaked......don't take this the wrong way just my opinon.....Have fun circle probally the best way to get the tunes u want........:D

Say what you want about Luzzi....But I think Eddie is a good producer...And you cant deny that he's gonna be raking in the dough when this jam hits KTU...IT IS CHEEEESE!!! But whateva! If i was makin that kind of money, I would be turning this ish out too!

Originally posted by clubhead3k

there you go members. you have mail

NO CHZE LIST

new luzzi released to all now.

no more MP3 whoring.

-Clubhead3k and Sadelb

Damn You guys got a Big head, Just wondering Who sent out this Track? WHo leaked it?

Just curious is all?