Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Me & Dog6's MAD CHEEZE LIST sign up here

tranza

Originally posted by smokesum

Everyday is a hot song..its right up there with Unspeakable Joy.

Pressure not cheese??????? Wow, you guys clearly are rookies when it comes to music and nightlife for that matter.

Maybe they should set up a FAQ on this site for people like you. :laugh:

oh just shut the fuck up, take draper's dick out of your mouth for a sec and laugh at the joke...moron..

If you can't laugh & have fun then beat it,it was a joke i said your l mailing is a good thing.....everyone takes ish way to seriously....PEOPLE relax.....when tranza & i did this we new this would happen.......oh well...... Bigart thats the funniest thing i heard all week comparing Kim English to Luzzi & they are both cheese.....Cheese is in the eye of the beholder,& with that comment u must be from Wisconsin......u can have all the headbangin beats u want:puke:...........

Cheeze?Exit?This way<<<:letsgo:

i know everyone gonna take it this the wrong way "don't bash"...etc....etc......

whatever:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

get a sense of humor:blank:

ROFLMAO,

I dunno, i dont see it , I heard that track

its sounds soo much like a KTU ( song ) i dunno maybe i got wrong version of it. but it sounds cheesy

ur gonna stand over there and tell me this crap is better than Luz , are you for real??

HAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Art, listen I said you can't compare RichLuzzi to Kim & u can't compare LuzDivina to Kim thats what I'm saying.......read the post smart guy.....Luz is in another realm u can't compare it to KIm for right now Kim rocks till i get Luz...........nuff said.

Originally posted by dog6

Art, listen I said you can't compare RichLuzzi to Kim & u can't compare LuzDivina to Kim thats what I'm saying.......read the post smart guy.....Luz is in another realm u can't compare it to KIm for right now Kim rocks till i get Luz...........nuff said.

First of all I neve Compared Rich luzzi and Kim English, I put the 2 in the SAME Category implying they were both whack songs,

Now the only reason i compared luz to kim english is cuz Saleen351 said

"FORGET LUZ OR ANY OF THE OTHER CRAP THIS ("Kim English - Everday [hex]") TRACK IS HOT!!!!!"

thats it!!

Originally posted by sextacy911

wow what happen?? WE ARE AMERICANS....!! why are we fighting eat other??? we are supposed to be united!! The terrorists are the ones wo should be fighting.... ! wow i gotta go get sum rest ... peace

Man that was beautiful....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by bigart

First of all I neve Compared Rich luzzi and Kim English, I put the 2 in the SAME Category implying they were both whack songs,

Now the only reason i compared luz to kim english is cuz Saleen351 said

"FORGET LUZ OR ANY OF THE OTHER CRAP THIS ("Kim English - Everday [hex]") TRACK IS HOT!!!!!"

thats it!!

hes got a point