Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Djs Who Use The Word Dj Infront Of The Names !!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

accept DJ tiesto .. i Hate every dj which uses the WORD DJ infront of the name!!!

I am DJ Ignite, and fuck you. what the fuck's the difference? some guys like to use it, some dont. how does it matter in any way?

ur always posted some shit to start drama. or maybe it pisses just me off, idk.

btw, stop talkin to my gf online!!!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

ur always posted some shit to start drama. or maybe it pisses just me off, idk.

btw, stop talkin to my gf online!!!

what is idk? is it a typo or does it stand for something that i am gonna feel really stupid after i asked?!!

DJ Ignite I dont think i was saying anything to you .. and this is a fuckin board and i love Drama ...

So STFU

so keep it on the drama board. that's why there's a board for people like u.

im happy for u that u love drama, but dont come on here just to hate on people. ur real tough hiding behind ur computer, but try sayin half the shit u post about to someone's face.

Dude .. i can come say it on your face .. and Plus i dont fuckin know if you are DJ Ignite ...If you were popular enuf like tiesto i would have accepted you also .. but too bad .. and plus i have been spinning since a long time .. But I dont use any word DJ not even any name .. i just do it for music DJ Ignite .. hahahaaaaa

Imagine DJ Ignite playing @ Gatecrasher or Cream and closing a Big event night and Pete Tong holds the MIKE and Says NOW WE GIVE YOU DJ Ignite...........

hahaaaaaaaa

shit man

u crack me up DJ Ignite

hahaaaaaaaaaa

dude you are the DJ....

Im Saying you spinning @ gatecrasher or cream and

pete tong saying

NOW NEW CASTLE WE GIVE YOU SOME ONE WHO IS DESTINED TO BE MASSIVE DJ Ignite....

Or

GateCrasher We Are Here and You Are There So Come Together Now For DJ Ignite....

dude- just give it a rest already...im not hatin im just voicin my opinion.... so u dont like using "dj" in fron of dj names... that doesnt mean u can go dissin on dj ignites name arite?? just stop cuz u sound ridiculous :rolleyes:

Linabina you need to check first who started it ...

He posted a reply ..first of all cussing and then talking utter BS .. so thats why i dissed him off

simple ...

actually.... who started the post? u had to know u were gonna step on someones toes... and yes i did see that he got a lil defensive but u know wut? since he does use 'dj' in his name, whether hes famous or not, he has a right to defend himself... just as u have a right to ur own opinion... but u took it too far by dissin on his skillz and his name... not to start more drama or anything, i just think YOU, should STFU :D