Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys: how does ur cock feel inside a pussy

romy20

yeah it feels like you have turned me on too much tonight to continue typing lol

but anyway......physically, the friction of her around me as i am sliding back and forth is what i like the most...besides the warm and wet part, but mentally the look on her face is somewhat of a power trip i guess hehe :D

ahem::::cough:::::breakupwithyourboyfriend:::::cough

;)

it's just this soft, and full feeling..

personally, the best feeling is right when you're putting it in the first time, you want to go in slowly, so it slides in like a glove, or sometimes you just wanna jam in there.. but you know not too.. it's that feeling of softness. and when it's pushed in as far as it can go.. you start feeling this area on the top of the pussy that just drives you wild.. makes you wanna pound on the girl!

okay, i'm gettin too into that.. so i'll go away now...

hmm

Bagged: Feels so artificial and fake. Dry as hell too, which sucks.

Raw: Slimy and hot. Similar to when someone has it in their mouth, but tighter (or at least I'd hope so!)

Comparing the two:

I'd describe it as driving a Ferrari with Latex gloves and latex pants on, versus driving it with normal clothes and gripping the steering wheel and working the stick...

One way feels stupid and hell, who cares if it's a ferrari - you can't feel the leather and sometimes your gloves slip when you work the shifter, causing you to pull over, put em back on and then go back on the road...

And the other way, you're DRIVING a Ferrari :) hehe... yeah.

So, lame analogy but that's how i'd see it.

my first time, i was soo shocked coz i wasn't quite sure where my cock was coz at first i had trouble getting it in...and then it was just a gripping feeling, like a firm handshake...and moving it around was soooo good, as if it were the only sensation ppl were born to feel.

a virgin pussy is twice the pleasure, coz it is sooo tight around your cock...and when she flexes those looove muscles, it grabs u soo tight, but u can still move it in and out and go nuts

Don't eat anything 1/2 a day or how ever long it takes you to become really hungery.

I mean really hungery, like it hurts.

Then bite into the most expensive, highest quality piece of chocolate you can find.

Don't swallow it just hold it in your mouth for a min.

Thats a hint as to what it feels like.

-pepperk

to me it feels like the first time you went potty in the toilet for the first time. you remeber that feeling of self worth and seeing that yer mommy and daddy were so proud. and you realise that you are growing up and pretty soon you'll get to wear big kid underwear with siperman and the ninja turtles on them. OH TO BE 2 YEARS OLD AGAIN. I MISS THOSE DAYS!!

Originally posted by antjdb

to me it feels like the first time you went potty in the toilet for the first time. you remeber that feeling of self worth and seeing that yer mommy and daddy were so proud. and you realise that you are growing up and pretty soon you'll get to wear big kid underwear with siperman and the ninja turtles on them. OH TO BE 2 YEARS OLD AGAIN. I MISS THOSE DAYS!!

And I think we have a winner for the "unsexiest post" category... :hey::worry: :worry:

ahhhhh good descriptions here...

i'd add that a difference between a blowjob is that a pussy presses in on you all around, even if your not moving, and seems to pull ya in. and there's pressure against the head on the way in each time. and a girl with skills (u know, doing u'r exercises and all) can massage u and if she knows how ta move....well, then u'r combining the feeling of the best handjob / blowjob with everything else these guys are talking about....and the look she gets in her eye when she knows she's got ya right on the edge and she's in control...gotta love that!

and for me there's a big thrill with being all pressed up along side and wrapped around someone too, with the smell of them and their warmth surrounding ya....ok, i gotta stop!

and yeah, there's such a huge difference between raw and not that it not even worth going into....

Originally posted by trancend

yeah it feels like you have turned me on too much tonight to continue typing lol

but anyway......physically, the friction of her around me as i am sliding back and forth is what i like the most...besides the warm and wet part, but mentally the look on her face is somewhat of a power trip i guess hehe :D

ahem::::cough:::::breakupwithyourboyfriend:::::cough

;)

Your fucking funny with your shit sometimes...

Overall it feel good inside all the time..but when it feels too Good i start increase my breathing!!!