Clubplanet Nightlife Community

george acosta at billboard

geob69

I know D_7 dany when he was 16 yrs old he used love trance music like crazy he had pvd cds when pvd was king of trance. dany.Pluse he was at shadowlounge to hear g.a play trance.dany dont say u dont like trance when u use to love it.now u like P-house give me a break.

Originally posted by macfunk19

I know D_7 dany when he was 16 yrs old he used love trance music like crazy he had pvd cds when pvd was king of trance. dany.Pluse he was at shadowlounge to hear g.a play trance.dany dont say u dont like trance when u use to love it.now u like P-house give me a break.

:laugh:

well, that's a good one Andres, I'll give it up to you for that one. actually, I did like Paul van Dyk, I'll NEVER, ever deny that .. back in 98' when I saw him for the first time @ Groove Jet, he was on the top of the mountain and was considered the best dj in the planet, but now a days he just dosen't do it for me. actually, he hasn't done it for me in awhile now but that's a different story ... I'd hate to call you a liar becuase your my friend from a long time but ... your a liar... to say that I went to Shadow Lounge to hear George Acosta spin is downright dispicable. not that there's anything wrong with that? becuase there isn't, but you knew I would never go to Shadow despite all those attempts (by you) to get me to go. Trance never was and isn't my forte' .. where were you when Dave Seaman was spinning @ Groove Jet? how about Nick Warren? or John Graham? or Sasha and Digweed? or Andry Nalin?, Jimmy van Malleghem? ... Shit, now that we're quoting each other, you wanna talk the talk? ... how about that time I invited you and the crew to go check out Luis Diaz @ Groove Jet? I doubt you remember that night at all? How could you? you only stayed for about 15 minutes and after about the fourth house record that Luis dropped down you were nowhere to be found? oh yeah! I forgot! you told me you "didnt like house" and that you were going to Shadow Lounge becuase "Groove Jet sucks" ... I almost died laughing when I heard that, but to each is own captain. everyone has different taste's and your's differ from mine. so yeah, your right in a sense of things, I do own some PvD cd's and I still have them laying around somewhere in my collection, if you want them, I'll let you have them. sure they'll be collectibles in about 10 years, but hey, it dosen't matter a whole lot now dose it?.

I guess i got someone mad:D Anyway dany are u going to eddys Halloween party our friend dj mike is going to dj invite your girl friend mimid. for u dany Originally posted by vaughanz

Has everyone been taking notes???? The reason that all of these Genre's "die" is because everyone becomes so close-minded to all other genres at that time. Everyone plays Frogger and leaps from one style to another... and they all do it at the same time (see: Sheep).

The same people that swore by Trance a couple of years ago are now the ones that are swearing by Progressive house and they will be the same peopel that turn their backs on Progressive house when it becomes to "in". I am a die-hard househead but have an amazing respect for certain dj's & producers who do music other than house. I like a song because it's a good song.. not a good "Progressive house" song or "Trance" song. I see a similar pattern in nightclubs as well. One sheep leaves.. they all leave. I am veru unbiased when I say that Crobar is one of the best clubs as far as their dedication to having good music... in every shape & size. Where else can you go on a Saturday and hear Timo Maas and the next saturday hear DJ Heather from Chicago playing funky-house????? There are a few people on this board and others) that I can truly tell that they are GENUINE lovers of all music- from Marques Wyatt to Parks & Wilson to Digweed to Paul Van Dyke.

Let's try an experiment... Go out to a club where a dj is playing that you normally wouldn't listen to! You might be surprised!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------:confused: