Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Down Tempo?

shroomy

well vaughan,

My wife and I were discussing Ibiza last night and what makes it so special and different. One of the things we mentioned was how many of the clubs have a chill out room/terrace etc where they play that sort of music. And the more we though about it the more we realized that many of the best moments we had were just lounging back with our newly accquired friends and talking and chilling. Its not that the main room(s) music wasn't good/great or the dancing wasn't insane, its just that the real moments that suck out were always the closeness and conversation that came about by a bunch of different people, from all over the world and totally different backgrounds, all appreciating the music and just talking and enjoying the moment. It was just sublime.

I guess I was searching for a place to recapture that close, belonging, all is right in the world feeling.

Not too much to ask is it? :D

Originally posted by phrankadelic

vaughan...starting anything would be fine with me. but post space doesn't sound too appealing. some cracked-out fiends walking around like zombies? and in the heat of sfla? ewwww...

but hey...i'd still be there on the deks!

Let me rephrase what I meant... (I actually can't stand Space and when I go there I close my eyes and run to the patio to hear Ivano). I meant post-space in the time reference sense.. not actually an after Space party. I was thinking noon 'til 8pm or 6pm for Sunsetting purpose inthe Winter!

Originally posted by vaughanz

Let me rephrase what I meant... (I actually can't stand Space and when I go there I close my eyes and run to the patio to hear Ivano). I meant post-space in the time reference sense.. not actually an after Space party. I was thinking noon 'til 8pm or 6pm for Sunsetting purpose in the Winter!

that sounds like a great idea Vaughn, hmmm, winter time! :)

Actually I was thinking more like girls dressed in Hula Skirts.. Don't get me wrong... girls in Bikini's are a nice treat. There will be certain individuals fanning Pharankadelic while he spins and feeding him grapes!!!

:eek: ok, now, thats asking for to much... LOL.:D

Actually I was thinking more like girls dressed in Hula Skirts.. Don't get me wrong... girls in Bikini's are a nice treat. There will be certain individuals fanning Pharankadelic while he spins and feeding him grapes!!!

LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'd love to see that

Originally posted by phrankadelic

not too much to ask for at all charlie. i would love to start up one of those nights here. i actually spin that style myself. think it would go well down here cuz i know of many that would enjoy the same thing.

plus i'm sure i'd have the backing of all my cp'ers right? :D

You got my support dude!

Off the conversation - as for downtempo, the new Another Late Night done by Rae & Christian is pretty cool.......better than the first two by fila brazilia and howie b that used that horrendous cut and paste "mixing" style. This one by R&C is smoooooottthhhh and funky.