Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:chula,dgmodel,atomicapples,xtcgspot,linabina,tastyt,barvybe,trancend,clubkat,

bluegirl

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Thats right~~

Can't get enough of your luvin....

Thats sound good I hope you booked the bunny slope room. I like how that have that huge hottub that fits 10!!!! I packed the latex sheets, strap ons, and such other props!!! Sum12NV and xxela are cumming too!!! They told me that they had some x-tra tutus from prior dance recitals!!! I hope I'm right girls????

I got the ones in Section C, I'm all about the double diamond trail. They have private instructors for VIP members, I made Jeeves and Sven were working that week, as well. They said if we wreck the room this time they might press charges. I assured them we wouldn't, RIGHT.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

Whats up with factory??? whats going on sat?

Unfortunatley, i have to be at a party on the "island" and if I do go I wouldnt be able to make it till about 3:00am or so...

if apples wants to go, Im down but im not going to troop to the island, then back to city all alone... ill pass out...

But let me knowwhats up. whats going on there...

isn't it the big Halloween eXXXtravaganza?

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

I got the ones in Section C, I'm all about the double diamond trail. They have private instructors for VIP members, I made Jeeves and Sven were working that week, as well. They said if we wreck the room this time they might press charges. I assured them we wouldn't, RIGHT.

Well I don't know things got a little hectic.....

Remember when we bought back the 2 ski instructors, WOW:cool:

They really know how to use those skis................and where to put them too!!!!!

I didn't mean to break the lamp with the skis I just couldn't help myself. My screams of pleasure echoed throughout the mountains. No wonder everyone was staring at us at brunch!!!!!:confused:

Thats right~~

Can't get enough of your luvin....

Thats sound good I hope you booked the bunny slope room. I like how that have that huge hottub that fits 10!!!! I packed the latex sheets, strap ons, and such other props!!! Sum12NV and xxela are cumming too!!! They told me that they had some x-tra tutus from prior dance recitals!!! I hope I'm right girls????

no tu-tu's........but i can combine my slutty schoolgirl costume from last year w/ my dominatrix props......... that could work

Well I don't know things got a little hectic.....

Remember when we bought back the 2 ski instructors, WOW:cool:

They really know how to use those skis................and where to put them too!!!!!

I didn't mean to break the lamp with the skis I just couldn't help myself. My screams of pleasure echoed throughout the mountains. No wonder everyone was staring at us at brunch!!!!!:confused:

Well, that can't happen this year.. I'm serious.

HAHA, you forget that you got frostbite on your ass, poor baby... Your yelps drew every raccoon, wolf, and bear from a 30 mile radius. That's why it's so much fun hanging out with you, I never know what fucked up shit we're going to get into next. Well, other than each others pants, eventually.

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

Well, that can't happen this year.. I'm serious.

HAHA, you forget that you got frostbite on your ass, poor baby... Your yelps drew every raccoon, wolf, and bear from a 30 mile radius. That's why it's so much fun hanging out with you, I never know what fucked up shit we're going to get into next. Well, other than each others pants, eventually.

Oh yhea. You took me to the cave up on the mountain!! We were looking for squirrels but ran into a lot more!!!!! I never knew that Hermit living in that cave would have so many sex tricks!!! Until I saw his collection of sex toys...........

No wonder he never gets out too much!!!!!!!

Originally posted by glowdancer

SPRAGGA, ROMY, MISSY, SICEONE, ANGELFROMHEAVEN,FIERYDESIRE, CINTRON, CRACKHEAD, AXEL, DEEZNUTZ, BIGPOP, GABO, DAEMONCEL, HROARK, SUM12NV, UMJUMPDABOOGIE, AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SEX BOARD

U MUST ALL GO TO SF ON SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF U DONT I HAVE MY WHIP READY

AND U WILL BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE FOR BEING NAUGHTY

Well we'll see if i can make it. I have a coupe of other parties to go to that night. But one of the people im supposed to be with tommorrow isnt 21 yet. But we'll see. I if we get him drunk enough he'll knock out in time.

Whats up with factory??? whats going on sat?

Unfortunatley, i have to be at a party on the "island" and if I do go I wouldnt be able to make it till about 3:00am or so...

if apples wants to go, Im down but im not going to troop to the island, then back to city all alone... ill pass out...

But let me knowwhats up. whats going on there...

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

its the halloweenie party

if u go i just may give u a treat

I wish I could. I love Halloween and never have anything to do. The one year everyone's on my back to come out with them, I HAVE TO FUCKING PACK MY APARTMENT!!!! I'm moving on Monday dammit! And did I mention I'm also broke?

Ok I'm going to cry now... :cry: :cry:

SPRAGGA, ROMY, MISSY, SICEONE, ANGELFROMHEAVEN,FIERYDESIRE, CINTRON, CRACKHEAD, AXEL, DEEZNUTZ, BIGPOP, GABO, DAEMONCEL, HROARK, SUM12NV, UMJUMPDABOOGIE, AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SEX BOARD

I would love to, but i'm in england until decmber 22nd

after christmas, ill be ready for a beating...wait a minute..oh fuck neveermind;)

aaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhh!

I'm getting SUCKED!!!! (ok, well, not that way) but into a bday party thing that i MUST attend until at least 4am.

but that's OK, as SpyGirly Girl points out, SF is good LATE!!!!!! If i can still stumble (no chance of being able to walk at that point), i'm gonna show at SF around 6.

I expect to be whipped, early and often, until i sober up enough to dance.

hee hee.. okay... sounds like you have deal. where is everyone meeting up? how will i know whos who???

ditto on that!!!,, i was wondering the same thing, how we doin this? i haven't any idea.. and if i go around tapping people asking them "ARE YOU FROM CP?" most people will look at me and think.. hmm too much X for him tonight... and i'll be dressed as a stick man.. (don't ask, gotta see it)

so.. how we doin this ya'll.. i guess i'll just tap around otherwise