Clubplanet Nightlife Community

please help

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Just get one of your older friends that sort of has your height,build,etc. and get their birth certificate and SS card.Then head on down to DMV and claim your new identity.

Thats what I would do. Worked for several people I know.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Just get one of your older friends that sort of has your height,build,etc. and get their birth certificate and SS card.Then head on down to DMV and claim your new identity.

that shit really works? DMV doesnt ask for like a second form of ID or anything? and what do i say? i lost mine, so i want a new one? dont they put "duplicate" on it then?

It is so so easy to get a license of some1 else... first u gotta have a friend that kinda looks like u... just simple ask that guy to go to DMV and report it lost or just ask him to go take another pic (tell the DMV people that u don't like the pic or whatever reason.. and u wanna retake the pic).. so they'll just give him another one.. easy easy easy. I don't really know about Jersey (I do live here but used to live in NY b4 this summer) but NY was very easy. Like right now I have so many drivers license... they don't even ask for u're original one back... when I went and retook my pic they just sent another one in the mail. Or when I changed my address on the drivers license.. they just simply sent me another one.. so I end up with multiple drivers license.

Also if u really want FAKE.. PM me.. can't do it for Jersey but somewhere else..

Originally posted by trancend

in jersey they have your picture saved on the computer....so if you go to get your "lost liscence" they dont even take your picture they just print you a new one, so it wouldnt work if that wasnt you

They took a new picture for me when I went to go get a new license cause my wallet got stolen.....I had this done about a year so maybe things have changed since then.

Originally posted by trancend

in jersey they have your picture saved on the computer....so if you go to get your "lost liscence" they dont even take your picture they just print you a new one, so it wouldnt work if that wasnt you

no they dont have ur picture. i gave my friend my info 2 weeks ago and she got a state id, so it worked, plus my bf did it like 2 years ago and everythings fine.

its really easy to do

:laugh: Good Luck!!!

Be careful... I have a friend who got caught. He knew some one from Motor Vehicle got the cover they use to laminate it. Bought great computer equipment duplicated everything looked, damn good for a fake, he got caught for one thing....

Make sure you sign it with black ink, he used blue.

Who would even notice???? :tongue: