Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Was Ridiculous!!!!!

well what can i say....exit was totally insane tonight and sooooo ridiculous!!! if u didnt go u missed out on one of the phattest nights for real!!! ask anybody....Draper was insane on the tables!!! he played absolutely everything i could think of it was crazy!!! wow...and im still all krumped up i love it!!!!! lol.....it was great to meet new peeps too!!!!!! i met neon, rutgersgirl, meghan (thanks hun for using the list ), kaye angel, acid queen, mike d, exitstar001 and some others!!! good meetin u all!!!! and chilled with others like Peekhour and Maximus and we ripped it up!!!! yeah boyz!!!! !!! Draper played it all from Pressure to Rhythm Ready to Total Connection to Rotten to Celebration (sick song that someone has to send to me when i get back to school!!! and i heard tha best exit song i heard in a while that Draper dropped twice....insane song!!!! but ok im out but yea exit was phat as hell with the good ole normal crowd not as packed and great great music!!! I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! peace

Kyle

yo richiexit i must of saw everyone tonight but u!!! lol its all good though.....

and go to www.exit2nyc.com for some exit id's i need including one of the best exit songs i ever heard!!!! insane song!!!! and tha playlist that i know of is on there too so go to that website and check it out!!! ok peace all

EXIT FRIDAYS ARE BACK BABY!!!!!!! :eek::tongue::eek::tongue:

Yeah exit was dope last night. Those dancers were H-O-T!!!:flame: :flame: I left around 3:15 right after Paranoid and Rapture(was that the newest mixed he layed down?). Shit was nice, I met some heads off of the Exit2nyc.com msg board and also from sicktracks. Kyle we talked for a second if I remember correctly. Vibe was nice, not insanely crowded like last week, and the beats were on. What was the song he played right before the first dancer performance? Not Rhythm Ready(I think that was during the first performance). Aight.

Rob

Originally posted by lillizzy

rob, my ass still hurts...

thanx for dropping me on it!!!

Your welcome... Thanx for giving me an uppercut to my chin and making me bite the fuck out of my tongue... i spit out like a cup full of blood in the bathroom. :tongue: o wait... i don't have a tongue to stick out at you thanx to you.

are you fucking kidding me..

IT WAS A GODDAMN SAUSAGE PARTY UP IN THERE!!

no joke,my boy jesus (bouncer) was saying how he couldnt tell the difference between Saturday night and last night.

70% of the damn floor was males.

>:o

Originally posted by realz

no joke,my boy jesus (bouncer) was saying how he couldnt tell the difference between Saturday night and last night.

:laugh::tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by realz

LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: It's always a sausage party there though. Although yesterday.. there was I think a lot more guys then usual. But whatever, you just gotta bug out and try to have fun.

god, i had to get these three girls in there last nite that were 17, so we stopped over at around 11 so i could make sure everything was okay . . . i really didn't see anyone there that looked a day over 16, i guess cause it was early? glad to see you guys had a good time, i hope those girls did too, it was the one's first time @ a club . . .

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by Chrisbugg

i got there at like 4:30, it was alright music was decent

it was kind of a sausage party in there though.

i was one of the fire fighters.

ahahah i saw you! my friends and i were wondering if you guys were legit firefighters or not...sick costumes if you werent!!!

a ha....yea ill admit there were a couple youngins runnin around but its all good!!! lol......and yes i actually do go to saturday night parties in the city like factory which is out of this world in my books, so dont worry i dont only go to exit!!!!! i go to factory on saturdays alot too!!!! and i go to exit on fridays because A. i get in for free and B. its one of the best friday parties there is, with music i like and enjoy and cool ass people!!!!

and i think i actually saw those three girls!!! lmao....cause i saw three girls about a million times walkin around like they were lost which they probably were!!! lol.....but its all good!!!!

and with the sausage party.....most of them probably thought there would be more girls there since they were gettin in for free!!! which i thought too....but i had a blast anyway cause i was dancin with the chickies all night!!! but it was phat!!!! and roniness i want that song too that your talkin about!!! peace:tongue: :eek::tongue::eek:

Wow.

Friday was my first time at exit.

I am so suprised to see this thread, how everyone thinks exit is so sick.

It is a beatiful venue but as far as i am concerned the music, vibe and people sucked, but thats my opinion.

You guys can stay at exit and ill stick to my Vinyl.

Originally posted by kevinneci

Wow.

Friday was my first time at exit.

I am so suprised to see this thread, how everyone thinks exit is so sick.

It is a beatiful venue but as far as i am concerned the music, vibe and people sucked, but thats my opinion.

You guys can stay at exit and ill stick to my Vinyl.

you hit it on the nose.

yeah promotors are def. getting jacked there. we used the diesel list (4ppl) and there like that list is closed it was like 12 what list closes at 12?? then we were like ok we will use this list and there like no only 1 list... assholes.. i ended up walking out and going back in and using another list and she didnt even recognize me.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yup.. lose draper and bring in a real dj and the place would be perfect..

i totally agree... once they get rid of draper and get some real talent in there then the place would do such good business, and then MAYBEE i would think of going... until then, exit just plain sucks

Originally posted by kevinneci

Yeah i imagine saturday nights have a better vibe.

i think it is funny that JV wont let draper in his booth.

Does draper even spin records? i didnt see any on the tables all night, what a tool that guy is.

yea, anytime i was there and looked in the booth, the only thing i saw one the decks was cd books that he was looking through...

JV does that w/ everyone though.. even at twilo none of the world class jocks was allowed in his booth...

lmao....a love it....the ole hate on draper is here again....who cares what he does or plays...he must be doing something right cause its packed and will continue to be packed every friday!!! i KNOW that u could put anyone in there and could do the same thing, but he got the job and will keep it until something happens.....so stop hatin on the best friday night club and stick to your clubs...lmao....jk jk jk ......anyways, there is a vibe believe or not...ive been there many many many friday nights and there is a very very powerful energetic vibe in that place!! every place has their own different vibe and u can feel it between....exit, factory, vinyl, world, twilo, etc....which ive all been to....exit just does it for some people like me!!! lol....and i love factory saturdays just as much, cause JP is ridiculous!!! but its all good....yea promoters get screwed but deal with it....most of the people promote just to get in for free which is a fact and dont say its not....hey i got paid 240 bucks last week so im not complaining!!! i love that place and factory saturdays nothing compares to those nights in my opinion....peace!!!

now dont go crazy on the replies!! laterz:tongue: