Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your new luzzi review.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

*I think it is ok, could use a remix and make it a little harder. Its too ktuish already.....What do you guys think....

*Mr. Saleen reserves the right to discuss Rich Luzzi tracks considering everone on cp knows the words to his other track.

the deal wit Luzzi if you liked "without you" you def like this...... but if u didn't like 'without you' or Luzzi the first time around ....this will not make u like him or the song.....the songs gets a big yawn:zzz: from me.....but hey girls luv it<<the only redeeming quality from this song IMO......:D

also there will be many mixes just like without you<<<like 6 mixes

it will add to the songs lifetime.......but I only can withstand the dub...:D

i didn't like the first one....

BUT THEN IT GREW ON ME! after hearing it at factory...

and now THIS ONE is growing on me...

after listening to it in a car.

Richard Luzzi musthave subliminal messages in these songs because when you first hear them you don't like them but after a few listens, you grow to like the song....

WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVE.....

I WANT TO KNOWW....

ahhhh, it sounds so whack but its not whack....

i wonder what Fatboy Slim says about richie luzzi?

ok...the vocal is a little shaky....could be the sound quality....but if you listen to the without you and this back to back, it just sounds like Luzzi is trying way to hard for that deep vocal thing. He just needs to relax.

It's totally growing on me though....as a female, yes I like the vocals!!

LOL

PS....can't wait for SF tonite!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

unfortunately its growing on me........I dont think the vocal is as awful as i once did.

i dont know if its the MP3 or not, but the sound quality is shitty...i wish the bass was clearer, more crisp

BG

goddamit!!! it's like a rash...it just spreads...the more i listen to it, the more i like it....stop scratching! and to think i actually saw him at abyss perform this dogshit, now i think i am liking it....kinda like a secret you dont want anyone to know about

• 1 year later...

I know Luzzi and his band are going to Cali in January to visit labels to try and get signed. He ended his house career cuz he hates the genre and used it to get into the industry and get some recognition. I know he likes alternative and when he was in college his band at the time was doing Creed and Pearl Jam cover shit.

Originally posted by ROME0

I know Luzzi and his band are going to Cali in January to visit labels to try and get signed. He ended his house career cuz he hates the genre and used it to get into the industry and get some recognition. I know he likes alternative and when he was in college his band at the time was doing Creed and Pearl Jam cover shit.

if he hates that style/genre why did he look like the tpical queer guido out whether he was hangin out or performin....must of been a facade :laugh: