Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waiting for tonight - Rockstar 69

ibclubbin

No disrespect to Sean Cunningham, but I don't feel that taking an accapella and dropping it over an import should be considered a remix. I appeciate that he does it skillfully, layering the accapella to fit in time with the music, but since the music has already been produced, it should be labelled as an edit, not a remix. A remix would necessitate producing his own music to accompany an accapella. He is simply editing preexisting music. Don't get me wrong, I play some of his edits, too. They definitely work with a crowd that enjoys vocals. But technically, at least under the Rockstar 69 name, he's not producing anything. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

do you make your own trax? cause if you dont then its not cool to bash imo

BG

Yo why dont you get off my fucking jock already, it's getting tired

:rolleyes:

And FYI I've taken plenty of accapellas and threw them over beats, do I call myself a remixer?

..And when I feel like bashing a dj/producer I will who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and cant do?

do you make your own trax? cause if you dont then its not cool to bash imo

BG

All he said is the exact same same thing as musiklover said but in fewer words,save the drama!,no one was bashing but get more of Sean Cunnigham songs a decide for yourself.....thats all he does take an accapella & throw it over a beat......ask any other Dj its doesn't take as much talent to do this........so relax & stop trying to defend anyone ...who somebody says something negative bout.....especially when no one was bashing.....we all like his songs.....:blank:

Originally posted by sextacy911

why is everyone bashing on tranza lately??:rolleyes:

im bashing him because im fucking sick of him sitting high and mighty bashing other people and claiming he isnt

tranza, you sit there and rip on everyone on the board in one way or another and they sit back and take it....... just you have contacts and unreleased music and whatever else?........where do you spin? where is your residency? why arent you sharing music you made with the CP people?

liking music that the majority doesnt like doesnt make you better than them....it doesnt mean you have better "taste" or style or anything...it means you have a different opinion, one which is not anyone more right or wrong than someone else's...

so thats why im bashing tranza..because im pissed off at reading his comments about people who come to this board who dont know everything about music, who want to get their song IDed, and who dont suck jonathan peters's cock

say what you will bro, you know that you talk much shit, even if you deny it

i had to get that off my chest

BG

im bashing him because im fucking sick of him sitting high and mighty bashing other people and claiming he isnt

tranza, you sit there and rip on everyone on the board in one way or another and they sit back and take it....... just you have contacts and unreleased music and whatever else?........where do you spin? where is your residency? why arent you sharing music you made with the CP people?

liking music that the majority doesnt like doesnt make you better than them....it doesnt mean you have better "taste" or style or anything...it means you have a different opinion, one which is not anyone more right or wrong than someone else's...

so thats why im bashing tranza..because im pissed off at reading his comments about people who come to this board who dont know everything about music, who want to get their song IDed, and who dont suck jonathan peters's cock

BG

agree with you 100 %

hellz bg. nicely said. all true.

everything i post i get good feedback. then theres tranza.

i agree nobody wants to hear his shit.

Noone wants to hear all your gay Tony Draper shit either so why don't you take that shit to Sicktracks or Exit2NYC where you might feel better about yourselves and not feel so insulted by what Tranza has to say about you or the music you choose to listen to...It's also sad to hear that you all take Tranza's oh-so-rude comments to heart....stop fucking crying and live with it...he's gonna say whatever he wants to say to whoever he wants to say it to, so deal with it or SCRAM....:rolleyes:

BG

Relax, it's only a message board....dont take things so fucking seriously

And remember, Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.......;)

Originally posted by inyourdreams

Noone wants to hear all your gay Tony Draper shit either so why don't you take that shit to Sicktracks :

Yea right, If u think u can go there and post a "Draper is God Post" then ur wrong. Those clowns get abused there more then they do here....

But like u said, take ur pro exit and pro Draper comments to Exit2Nyc, Please. Its the home of Cheese....

BG

My horse is higher then yours, maybe one day you can ride with me

I dont spin records because there are far too many djs out there and catching a break is slim to none.. Capish? I choose not to share my music with people, whats wrong with that? No one shares with me so whats the problem?

If people choose to bash my style of music then so be it.. I refuse to sit here and cry like you.. No big deal my life will go on..

Maybe you dont read enough, but I id plenty of tracks for people, open your eyes.. I give credit where credit is due, if Jonathan is off then I'll say so same goes for any other dj I pay money to hear..

I dont talk shit, I tell the truth.. If you cant handle the truth then stay off this web site.. You dont like what I say, then stay off this web site.. If you want to continue bitching and moaning then go right ahead, your only making an ass out of yourself.. You obviously take this place way too seriously, go out and find some friend and stop worrying about what the tranza is going to say next..

If people choose to rip me then I say RIP ON.. I wont curl up into a little ball like some people do, sorry not my style..

..If you wish to continue this conversation then keep on keepin on I'll be here in the morning

I'm glad you took the time out of your pathetic life to jock me some more.. It just makes my ego that much bigger

Email me your address and I'll send you some I love tranza fan club bumper stickers..

Good night :D

1. i am not pro exit..........i dont go to exit, i dont care for Draper, and i dont give a fuck if anyone does or doesnt

2. this is the first time i have ever said anything about tranza or opened my mouth about anything other than music on this board

3. i do like this board, and im not going anywhere

4. DJing isnt about catching a break...i dont spin because im trying to catch a break, because im trying to be famous..i spin because i enjoy music and i like making people dance and SHARING music that they dont know about with them......

5. my pathetic life? im not the one with over 2000 posts....

BG

gotcha bro......you play it cool........i dig it:knife:

this post started out as request for a fucking song, which obviously no one remembers because no one even mentioned anything about it......ignore the fact that its cheesy, i want it so someone, whoever has it, please hook it up

BG