1. 1. whats the best clubbing look?

• glam
    • hip hop
    • cyber
    • sporty
    • raver
    • nekkid

Originally posted by jennEfer

Something classy yet comfortable at the same time... although I really love dancing in sneakers instead of boots. Horray for vinyl!! (lol)

DAMN RIGHT!!!! :)

I just show up in my baggy pants, some sneakers, and a nice loose shirt and maybe a bandana (damn i gotta get teh PuertoRican flag - REPREZENT), and that's it.

vinyl is awesome. It's like dancing in your living room, except your living room just happens to have 30000 watts :)

well i like to look good but not too glammed up....it depends...sometimes i wear some nice jeans and a hot top, or my black pants, i hate the slutty look though....lil' shorts im 20 degree weather that your whole ass is practically hanging out...NASTY! but going to a rave is great , my pants are so comfy w/ a cute top....:)

Originally posted by Scottyskribz57

Whatever you are most comfortable in, if you like wearing the whole raver gear becuase that is what you are comfortable, then so be it, if you are the type that likes looking your best when you go out, then so be it, there is no best, thats the way it should be at least.....

Originally posted by teklord310

Definetely a cross between raver and sporty. Somewhere in the middle is perfect... although nekkid is always a plus. Comfort over class, hands down.

daaaaaamn straight.....:D

Originally posted by teklord310

Definetely a cross between raver and sporty. Somewhere in the middle is perfect... although nekkid is always a plus. Comfort over class, hands down.

Amen, with a lil bit of muscle boy prep and if you wanna get crazy you throw in a lil DIVA !!

for guys i love seeing guy dress classy. black pants, nice shoes, tight shirts....and for raver guys....because only they can pull this look off....big pants (like ufo's) and a tight turtleneck. that looks soooo hot i start drooling. and if that same guy w/ the turtleneck starts that stuff w/ the strings.......:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

how i dress depends on the night. i usually go out w/ heels black pants and a nice shirt, but sometimes i am very casual (jeans and sneakers) and wen its a crazy night (like sf halloween yesterday) i can look like a real HOE. :) :)

raver girls are really cute though, even though i would never dress like 1.

Definitely depends on my mood, who I'm going with, and where I'm going. Anywhere from raver chick to sexy glamour..

Although last time I went to Exit I dressed up all nice, and my boots ended up giving me a busted toe.. and I'm talking really busted.. that sucked :mad: :mad: :mad: