Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls Help Me!!!!!!

nSyNcBaBy

WHAT CAN I POSSIBLY DO to relieve cramps?!!?!?! i woke up this morning at like 7 with the worst cramps in the world. i always get them real bad but today was HORRIBLE. i took tylenol menstrual relief and went back to bed with a heating pad on my tummy but it didnt help....

i kinda slept it off today... whenever i take meds, it doesnt work unless i sleep afterwards... so i did that and i kinda feel better now... but i wanna know wut u do to relieve them. besides goin on the pill.. cuz ive done that and i came off them for other reasons... so help me out here... :( :( :(

:( SOrry to here that bina

I get them really bad too. I take advil and a nice hott shower and then i nap. But you know what has worked for me before. Besides sex. Excercise. It may hurt at first but it payed off for me. and trust me i have the worst cramps in the world. I have to taken days off from work or school because of them.

I hope you feel better bina.

:heart:MUAHzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!:heart:

aww thanks doll.... i feel like i cant move though- idk if i could ever get up and exercise... but i know i gotta keep moving... its just hard... i missed all 4 classes today it sucks. but i took meds and slept so i feel a lil better now *hehe* but this info is always helpful....

Originally posted by skylar69

i def can feel ur pain on this one.....the best drug in the universe for cramps in anaprox! just ask ur doctor about it. within 10 min of taking it ur good to go

hope this helps

i think ive heard of that.... i want some... is it a pill?

Originally posted by linabina

WHAT CAN I POSSIBLY DO to relieve cramps?!!?!?! i woke up this morning at like 7 with the worst cramps in the world. i always get them real bad but today was HORRIBLE. i took tylenol menstrual relief and went back to bed with a heating pad on my tummy but it didnt help....

i kinda slept it off today... whenever i take meds, it doesnt work unless i sleep afterwards... so i did that and i kinda feel better now... but i wanna know wut u do to relieve them. besides goin on the pill.. cuz ive done that and i came off them for other reasons... so help me out here... :( :( :(

I get crampy sometimes, but there usually mild, so I'm sorry but wouldnt know what to tell you.

But I hope you feel better:)

romy20

Originally posted by skylar69

i def can feel ur pain on this one.....the best drug in the universe for cramps in anaprox! just ask ur doctor about it. within 10 min of taking it ur good to go

hope this helps

Anaprox ROCK I love them.

But if you cant get your hands on them

start taking advil or motrin a few days before your friend comes to visit that should relieve the pain.

what helps me also is lie someone else said take a hot shower or a bath to relieve the pain. :blank:

Guest jaxl

:( :( :(

I'd say go on the pill. I barely get cramps, and if I do, I can take 1 Alleve tablet and it's gone to not come back until the following month (maybe). Aside from that, lightens the flow and the # of days. Some people have a problem with weight gain, though.

Hope you feel better!

Originally posted by xxlea

Smoke a fat one, works wonders for me. It's the only thing that helps.

ive tried that once before and it made the cramps so excrutiatingly painful i couldnt deal with it... so ill never do that again.....

I'd say go on the pill. I barely get cramps, and if I do, I can take 1 Alleve tablet and it's gone to not come back until the following month (maybe). Aside from that, lightens the flow and the # of days. Some people have a problem with weight gain, though.
yea ive tried that.. i was on it for about a year and i gained weight and my chest got bigger... something i didnt want or need at all.... but they were great for my period.. i just couldnt stay on them anymore... i guess ill have to try anaprox... thanks girls! ;)