Clubplanet Nightlife Community

everyone starting to come home

littleboybleu

hey hey...it's all coming back to me...that used to be my signature littleboybleu! hee hee. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

who's going to see s&d at the mayan??? i will for sure be there...haven't seen them together since s&d's 3 year anniv at twilo... sigh...memories.:blank:

a meetup sounds good, littleboybleu! blueangel's drink/dinner meetups were really great for cpnyc and the first one i went to was where i met my first cp people. how did you guys do 'em out here?

i really do wanna see s & d but am too poor and am seeing deep dish instead. i'm gonna have to start a roll call thread on that one. :) i hope to see you guys there.

of course i don't mind! just trying to give you a hard time...hee hee.

weyes: are you going to be in nyc in time for s&d? i'll be in boston that week and for sure going to see s&d there... i might make it to nyc for s&d too - my "twilo partner in crime" is pressuring me into going. :confused: :confused: :confused:

i want to see deep dish this weekend but my friends don't want to go... i just bought their gu cd and I'M LOVING IT.

Hey...this goes out to the oldschool and newschool CP peeps...but as for a meetup...how about Friday at Space???

I'm playing downtempo/loungey shit in the "Treehouse", or the upstairs lounge and there's some good funky, deep house in the club room downstairs...and it has a :smoke: room for those of us buttheads.

Also, I just signed a deal with Milan Records (to be distributed worldwide on BMG and Universal) to put out a compilation dj mix cd of downtempo electronic lounge, it will have flavors from all around the world and I'd like some feedback to tracks I play Friday...ie. which ones are too tight not to put on it and which ones should never be played again. :blown: Don't worry, it's not the lounge music that makes you :zzz: :zzz: :zzz2: ...it's more of the type that makes you wanna :hump:

Here's the info on the venue:

Space

6507 Sunset Blvd. (just west of Wilcox)

10PM-5AM

Email me at events@dlishproductions.com to be on the guestlist...I have an unlimited amount of comps for this. Peace.

:afro:

Originally posted by msbobois

weyes: are you going to be in nyc in time for s&d? i'll be in boston that week and for sure going to see s&d there... i might make it to nyc for s&d too - my "twilo partner in crime" is pressuring me into going. :confused: :confused: :confused:

i don't know if i'll end up seeing s&d or not. i might end up seeing danny or going to (gasp!) a rave. i miss my raves so much (if space girl is playing anywhere - i'm there) and s&d are expensive. but i definitely am going out in nyc over turkey day - so, who knows. i'll keep you posted :) . but, aren't you seeing s&d here anyway?

...now i KNOW bleu didnt just suggest a meetup?!?! WTF?!?!

lol

nice to see some old faces...err...names...

dlish - you gotta send out these emails earlier than the day OF...i was so bummed when i got this this morning, but i have plans with a rather big group of people down in the southbay that i cant change....

any preview as to the time of your next showcase?

Originally posted by kelly4185

hmmm...now it looks like everyone's really going to start coming home....

appears that nighclubcity.com deleted their l.a. forum - - suckers!

;-)

lol

there was hardly any posts in the LA section so - they combined all states into the 'dancefloor'

which is mainly NY posts b/c they post the most...

not sure why you say suckers though - but you are winking...

i came back because i like LA being it's own entity, easier to follow and keep up with.