Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Vicious = No Birthday Plans!

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

This really sucks...Nov 2 this Friday when JV was supposed to be at SF, is also my B-Day. I was actually looking forward to going.,...but now since SF cancelled him I have no plans ..sniff sniff.

Any ideas?

this ruined a lot of people's bday.....roninmess, trancerxn.....i again say FUCK U GRANT :bigfinger

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

this ruined a lot of people's bday.....roninmess, trancerxn.....i again say FUCK U GRANT :bigfinger

peace out

gianni

Definitely sucks! However the whole weekend is not lost... going to Factory Saturday for the first time.

Hmmm, That really stinks. I'm sorry to hear. Chemical Brothers are at Centro Fly but its 21+ as usual. Let me think.... Who is going to replace JV this Friday? Maybe its just worth going out anyway, i'm sure its going to beat any option around Rutgers. I'm not sure what is going on at Limelight, maybe Exit has something even though i'm not a fan. Good luck and HAPPY BIRTHDAY(not yet)!!

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Ummmm it's really not that serious. You post on CP hun go look up whats going on around town. If you can't find anything unfortunately Exit might be the way to go. Sorry.

Well it's not that I won't find something to do..just the fact that I was looking forward to Fri at SF.

I just wanted to say that it sucks that your guys birthdays plans were ruined! I'm sorry that shit had to happen to you. I know that the Vicious set @ Factory was gonna be a HUGE thing and then all this shit happened. I wouldn't even wanna imagine how pissed I would have been if Scot Project got cancelled when I had planned to go for my birthday this summer.

I personally like Exit so I would suggest there, but a lot of people are saying Centro Fly is having a good party Friday. I've personally never been there though.

Then of course there's always FACTORY on Saturday..

Well, whatever you all decide to do, I hope you all have wonderful birthdays!!! :spin2: :spin2: :spin2: