Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think latinas are.....

axel-a-promos

sexy ass bitches with lots of lovin to share... and this latina has no one to share it with... what the fuck?!

if you havent noticed, moonie is angry and in heat... i need some lovin in the worst way... or at least to have my kitty purrin... damn.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

it's sad actually... :(

I heard latinas can be sexy on the phone too. Not sure though. What do you think Moonie?

And if you keep pouting Jess I am gonna have to fly down to your school, show up, tie you up, and drill you hard from behind until you can barely speak.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

sexy ass bitches with lots of lovin to share... and this latina has no one to share it with... what the fuck?!

if you havent noticed, moonie is angry and in heat... i need some lovin in the worst way... or at least to have my kitty purrin... damn.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

wait I dont get it jess, you're in college now and you go to partys and drink! So why don't you have a bunch of sex slaves!! You are a hot piece of ass and I regret not taking you into the bathroom at america... hehe hehe

hmmm... latinas do handle themselves well on the phone from what i hear... :)

bathroom at america... no comments!!! lol... theres always the sex board meetup... ill def. be in town for that... :heart:

Forget about that clown, you'd be better off discovering first-hand what it is a woman can give you that you'll never get from a man... ;):D:cool:

BTW yeah Latinas are hot but don't forget, once you go black you never go back (does that saying also hold true for the women? And when they're only half-black??? :confused: )

Originally posted by tastyt

Forget about that clown, you'd be better off discovering first-hand what it is a woman can give you that you'll never get from a man... ;):D:cool:

BTW yeah Latinas are hot but don't forget, once you go black you never go back (does that saying also hold true for the women? And when they're only half-black??? :confused: )

leave gabo and go for tasty... hmmm... sounds enticing... :) and yummy... and hot... :D

Dang! WTF is wrong with the guys on the NYC CO board? A sexy latina and in heat? :mad: Wish I was in NY, I have trouble finding sexy latinas who are in heat here in DC :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest gabo

leave gabo and go for tasty... hmmm... sounds enticing... :) and yummy... and hot... :D

fuck that little bitch!!

errrrr I mean lets share!!! I can learn a thing or two from tasty!!

and to just watch you two tongue fighting over my cock will be worth it!! ;) ;)

Gabo has the spirit - the more the merrier. And there ain't nothin' a woman can give you a man can't - its just that they look so much prettier doin in :)

So maybe good ol' Saint Dick will have to jump down the chimney at your next three way and join the party with his bag of vibrating toys for all of you filthy girls and boys.

Then its time to tie-down Moonshine and work her over so hard so that she will not miss cock for the next 4 or 5 months at least. I'm talking about my hard cock balls deep in your ass while TastyT slurps furiously on your clit while violating you with an 8" Dildo. Meanwhile you can be sucking of Gabo until he spurts a huge load all over your tits and face. How does that sound? Wanna party?