Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hickeys....

echostar

Getting the hickey feels awesome but walking around looking like you just stepped out of a leach infested river isn't awesome

My aunt once gave me a cap to a lipstick. To get rid of a hickey I would press the cap over the hickey open side down. and then i would twist it.

Originally posted by trancend

ok i posted this for advice....not a lecture :mad:

on a happier note, chula thank you SO much...you just saved me so many jokes and embarassment at work, i owe you one :D

Your welcum sweety. Hope it works for you. If not try the brush thing that xxlea said.

ewww..hickeys are so early high school..anyway some techniques Ive used in the past was the cap of lipstick, a cold spoon (put it in the freezer first), um toothbrush, scrub it , or good old fashion cover up...anyway, u shouldnt have let the girl mark her territory;)

Originally posted by chula22

Getting the hickey feels awesome but walking around looking like you just stepped out of a leach infested river isn't awesome

My aunt once gave me a cap to a lipstick. To get rid of a hickey I would press the cap over the hickey open side down. and then i would twist it.

If you look like the girl in the picture, you can give me a hickey anytime.