Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underground sounds at Jade Terrace (SATURDAY Nov 3rd))

:afro: What’s up everybody!? :balloon:

NEW WORLD @ Jade Terrace

Let me tell you about this Saturday, we got a great party lined up, an underground party at a really nice venue. Vestal Muzik, Wicked Liquid, Soobin, Exodust and myself are coming together to bring all types of Techno, Tech-house, Dark House/deep trance, and Progressive beats for your listening/dancing pleasure at the Jade Terrace, which is part of the China Club….…..the rest of the club will have its normal lineups, but the Jade Terrace (including a heated roof top area) will be our party – with a separate entrance

The cover is $20, but with renee’s guestlist it will be $15……the party starts at 10, so get yo self together and come on down!!! Send a quick e-mail with first name/last initial to renee_list@hotmail.com to be on the list……(or say Renee’s list at the door)

The DJ Lineup starts off with Andy C spinning Minimal/Techno, then Wicked Liquid throwing down Techno & Progressive…..I’ll be closing from 2-4 with Deep & Dark Tribal Tech House and some progressive beats….it’s a solid night of music all around, with a good crowd, and a nice venue, all roads lead to the Terrace!! come out ready to DANCE!:bounce:

760 8th Ave (between 46th and 47th) – subway lines N, R, W, Q to 49th St.

:smoke:

whoops....there goes me posting the info....

oh well...this stands to be a kickass party!!

Wicked Liquid spins some awesome music (never heard Andy C). And now, we get the added bonus that our own Charlie's going to be there (this time, somebody actually told him and let him know about it **ahem**)

Get out here the all of yous and see some real New York City talent at work!!

:bounce:

Hey Chuck,

I ll see you guys tomorrow at Jade. I have to check out the spot I'm spinning there next Saturday. Come over to afterhours at Rubber Monkey if you can. I m spinning from 3am till closing. I hear if this place is busy they close when the sun comes up.

Peace

Divine

9 hours and counting till we get our heads blown off at Jade Terrace!!!

Anybody else feel like getting there brains squashed this saturday night? or perhaps just a little work-out for that ass (that's been sitting in front of a computer screen all week) - LET'S GO!!!!

Taking names for the list till 6 pm tonight email renee_list@hotmail.com

say Renee's list at the door - it's a seperate entrance and it's on the fourth floor.

You know what else is going to be cool - we'll actually be able to utilize the outside terrace because it's BEAUTIFUL OUT TODAY!!!! :)

and then after we're all going to after hours to see Divine, Mugz and family at Rubber Monkey!!

so come on out for an old skool good time!

renee