Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If everyone is do horney on CP why doesn't everyone just have casual sex?

kashmir

Originally posted by kashmir

If everyone is do horney on CP why doesn't everyone just have casual sex?

It would benefit everyone.

I agree Kashmir!!!

It's time for everyone to stop with this teasing and flirting bullshit.

It's time for people to get off there asses and start meeting up to have no strings attached casual sex!!!!!!

Originally posted by Erock2000

Long live casual sex! Oh, for the glory nights of the original Studio 54 again, when sex was exactly that: SEX!

Umm... since the days of Studio 54 there's a four-letter-word that's become fairly widespread... it's caused by a three-letter virus...

Originally posted by rybomaster

I totally agree with Kashmir and The Marktrix. Everyone here talks so much shit. It's time to back up your words with actions.

Oh I'd also like to point out that someone's always "talking shit"... when YOU'RE not the one who's getting it... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rybomaster

Tastyt pull the dildo out of your ass and stop taking this post so seriously!

I would take it out when I'm finished, but the last time you just snatched it out of my hands and stuck it right up yer gaping bunghole!!!

Talk about ruining a girl's fun. *pout*

I'm sorry <pulling pants back on>, what are we talking about here?

<no, don't bother to leave your number hon>

Oh, casual sex!!!

Where to start:

Well, Tastyt, i like going for very loooooong walks.

OK, that's good for now.

<thought i told you to leave already>

Originally posted by barvybe

I'm sorry <pulling pants back on>, what are we talking about here?

<no, don't bother to leave your number hon>

Oh, casual sex!!!

Where to start:

Well, Tastyt, i like going for very loooooong walks.

OK, that's good for now.

<thought i told you to leave already>

Ok you know I really think you're getting a little too personal here.

Just let me know when I can expect you for our next... walk...

Originally posted by tastyt

Trust me babydoll, just because you wouldn't fuck some random faceless person doesn't mean you don't walk the walk... And I've learned there are plenty who walk that walk oh so well.

amen... why does it need to be considered talking shit... cause people say they wanna fuck, but then they won't go out and fuck some faceless person from the sex board?? people post things like that for fun, and because they've met people from the board in a face to face situation and those people will understand what they're saying...

and yes doll, im right in the process of pulling the dildo out of my ass... no need to remind me, thank you very much... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

amen... why does it need to be considered talking shit... cause people say they wanna fuck, but then they won't go out and fuck some faceless person from the sex board?? people post things like that for fun, and because they've met people from the board in a face to face situation and those people will understand what they're saying...

and yes doll, im right in the process of pulling the dildo out of my ass... no need to remind me, thank you very much... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well spoken

(scratch my last post, she doesn't have to leave right away - i should get to know her better)

seriously, casual sex is something that most people never manage to actually have IMO. A booty call isn't even casual sex, cause u know the person real well.

anyway, hope everyone's getting some or so to do so!

tastyt - when u free hon? i like to trot it out there every afternoon :)

Just my 2 cents...I'm sure that the people that want to have casual sex already are. Speaking for myself, I love casual sex, and yes, I have actually had completely casual sex with no strings. As far as hooking up with people from the boards...I'm sure that has happened too. I think most of the so-called shit talking is done to relieve the sexual tension in a friendly non-threatening way.

As for tastyt's comments about disease, I am always, always, always safe.

I guess in conclusion, if people wanna fuck, they should fuck.

P. S. I love sluts.

I always wanted to have casual sex so if anyone is up for it let me know, but it is totally understood not to just go out and have sex with some one from an internet board that you dont know. I mean I am a killer i mean some one can be a killer ther are reasons for no casual sex . You know what im just babbling

Did i mention im only jokin about being a killer:blank:

are you joking? theres plenty of casual sex in our scene! sociologically speaking, casual sex, like drug use, is an accepted norm of our subculture. do you really think that the big talkers around here (tastyt, mrdick, myself, etc) are not getting any?! :laugh:

damn, if i wasnt getting any, last thing id do would be to sit around on a computer and talk about sex. the first thing to do is go out and find some!