Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your NOW look?

pandorasbox

I luv diesel jeans...they have the absolute perfect fit, last foreva, and u can be nasty and wear them a lot with out washin them. I'm also into my lil creative burst...I buy cheap lil baby t's and cut em up all sexy! Of course alway paired with a comfy pair of kicks to ensure a proper night of dancin!:o

phat pants with a sweater or tight ribbed shirt no watch no rings my candy necklace sometimes only one piece of candy on my left wrist I have had the urge to color my hair lately right now Its deep purple.. hats to match the pants. DG does todd welsh have a web site?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by klohe

I luv diesel jeans...they have the absolute perfect fit, last foreva, and u can be nasty and wear them a lot with out washin them. I'm also into my lil creative burst...I buy cheap lil baby t's and cut em up all sexy! Of course alway paired with a comfy pair of kicks to ensure a proper night of dancin!:o

good idea... i've played fashion designer before by cuttin up my clothes but it usually ends in disaster... but i have mastered the fine art of cutting the waistband off old jeans... tis hella sexy

Originally posted by spiegrl

good idea... i've played fashion designer before by cuttin up my clothes but it usually ends in disaster... but i have mastered the fine art of cutting the waistband off old jeans... tis hella sexy

i agree with these chickies....funky jeans..casual tops with a little personal touch! comfort is key but at the same time have to look presentable!! lol i am really into hats lately too!! and belts and well accesories!!!....a plain comfy outfit with a bitchin belt and ur set!! i think the girls all understand what i am trying to say!

Originally posted by misk

i agree with these chickies....funky jeans..casual tops with a little personal touch! comfort is key but at the same time have to look presentable!! lol i am really into hats lately too!! and belts and well accesories!!!....a plain comfy outfit with a bitchin belt and ur set!! i think the girls all understand what i am trying to say!

yup- i love belts lately.... :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in love with sleeveless now. And loose fit stretch pants. All different designers... from FCUK to GUESS to BC Ethic. I don't like to wear all black. Like bottom grey with black top, or bottom black with grey top.. you get the point.

I THINK WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT CLUBS HERE... I WEAR DIESEL SNEAKER (EVEN THOUGH THEY GET RUINEDCAUSE I NEED TO DANCE), SOME JEANS WUTEVA ARE MY NICEST:confused:, AND A NICE SHIRT FROM ARMANI, DIESEL, VERSACE, OR D&G (THE BRAND NAMES ARE ONLY SO THE GURLS DONT THINK I AM SUCH A DIRTBAG FOR JEANS AND SNEAKERS)...GOIN OUT OUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT STORY!!!:D