Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 Months, No Pills

Wow 3 months, very nice!

hmmmm well lately the longest i go is 2 weeks, and im proud of that lol yeah i know its bad lol

but actually when i do go the 2 weeks its usually cause i have no money lol

but i really dont mind going sober i still have fun:D

Good for you. I am also quitting everything...from drugs to alcohol, from weed to cigarettes...went through one day so far...lol....haven't had any problems...at least I'll be healthier and my teeth will be whiter...LOL. Good luck and keep up the good work.

:D

Good for you!! I also haven't been rolling much in the past 2½ months, I took 1½ pills. It is really cool that you have doen that. Have you been goin out as much as you used to? Because one of the reasons I haven't been popping is because I don't really go out any more to clubs.

:cool:

I was going strong for 2 months (after labor day) but last weekend I fell victim to peer pressure at SF's Halloween Party. It's definitely better doing it once in a while compared to every weekend. It feels better afterwards...you don't crash as bad. At least for me anyway.

Originally posted by teklord310

Keep it up! Does this mean you are going sober??

well, i drink when i go out clubbin now, and i still smoke some bud every once in a while, but even that is alot less now. i just wanted to stop doin pills cuz i wasnt feelin it anymore, and i could tell it was affecting me, memory-wise, and stuff like that

Originally posted by kandekyd18

Good for you!! I also haven't been rolling much in the past 2½ months, I took 1½ pills. It is really cool that you have doen that. Have you been goin out as much as you used to? Because one of the reasons I haven't been popping is because I don't really go out any more to clubs.

:cool:

ive been goin out just as much. i just drink, and im happy with that. at the end of the summer i actually even went clubbin more frequently than i usually do, and had a blast without the pills. i dont feel the need to roll when im out anymore. i still have urges for it, but not often.