Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your favorite feeling

romy20

That wonderful warm/humid feeling you get when you walk outside during the spring and the weather is warming up. When you can sense that the air has a certain richness and sharpness to it, and that life is returning to the landscape.

And when you know that the ambient temperature is at a perfect combination of density and degree, allowing you to take your MR2 Turbo out on the highway at full boost and reap the benefits of 1% gain in power per 5 degree drop.

Yeah so what i'm a techie and a nerd and i'm shallow. :) But dammit there's nothing like an engine and turbo screaming behind your head and the road unfolding faster like you're a jet on takeoff.

If I was gonna die to morrow 'd love to feel the relentleess undulations of Moonie's tight pussy riding my stiff cock while my tongue thrills to the taste of TatstyT's copious juices as she spasms and convulses and cums all over my face again and again and again!

Is that so much to ask?

Waking up and looking outside to see a fresh, deep coat of powder that just fell overnight. Then I hike up to the top of the mountain, because the it's too early and the lifts are not running yet. Get to the top, take a couple of tokes, strap my board on, and take a few moments to admire nature, the tranquility, knowing that I'm gonna be the first one to carve the trails. Then I ride down the mountain, no one is around, and the powder is completely untouched. It's my first run of the day and it's the best.

That's my favorite feeling.

Originally posted by cintron

That wonderful warm/humid feeling you get when you walk outside during the spring and the weather is warming up. When you can sense that the air has a certain richness and sharpness to it, and that life is returning to the landscape.

And when you know that the ambient temperature is at a perfect combination of density and degree, allowing you to take your MR2 Turbo out on the highway at full boost and reap the benefits of 1% gain in power per 5 degree drop.

Yeah so what i'm a techie and a nerd and i'm shallow. :) But dammit there's nothing like an engine and turbo screaming behind your head and the road unfolding faster like you're a jet on takeoff.

Amen to that!

Eagle Talon Tsi AWD (Turbo) (same as eclipse GSX)

Windows down, sunroof open, Music blastin, engine screamin... sun shining.... Your surroundings going past you at an unsafe speed.... :)

Adrenaline baby!

Originally posted by joeg

Amen to that!

Eagle Talon Tsi AWD (Turbo) (same as eclipse GSX)

Windows down, sunroof open, Music blastin, engine screamin... sun shining.... Your surroundings going past you at an unsafe speed.... :)

Adrenaline baby!

joe please never talk about cars again

The feeling of love is the greatest. If i was going to die i would kiss my love good bye... my hooked up car j/k

I would honestly hold my girlfriend and look in her eyes and let her know that there isn't anything in the world more beautiful or dear to me than her and everything would be ok.

Originally posted by trancend

joe please never talk about cars again

He brought it up, lol.

I held back complementing his MR2 this whole time.... he keeps putting cool pics of it in his sig....

Ahhh Justin.... you need to sign me up for rehab or something... I don't think I can break the addiction....

He brought it up, lol.

I held back complementing his MR2 this whole time.... he keeps putting cool pics of it in his sig....

Ahhh Justin.... you need to sign me up for rehab or something... I don't think I can break the addiction....

Im right there with you man, my girl always gets mad at me for talking about cars with my friends, Im in a auto club just starting out, we were NOT YET RATED R but we got sponsered and now we are ONE STOP AUTO SPORT. Mostly Imports besides one NEON

Originally posted by XxS87xX

Im right there with you man, my girl always gets mad at me for talking about cars with my friends, Im in a auto club just starting out, we were NOT YET RATED R but we got sponsered and now we are ONE STOP AUTO SPORT. Mostly Imports besides one NEON

Yeah, justin's my girl... :)

Thats cool, wheres the club? Drag race or Auto X?

GERMAN, JAPANESE??? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING?

He brought it up, lol.

:) I TOTALLY hear you dude. Hehe. Nothing like a fast ride on a sunny day. Thanks man :) She's my pride and joy. Some bastard keyed her the other day and i cried for her... but that's aight. I'm heading down to the island in a few to visit the fam and call up the insurance company. Can u say "Candy Apple Red"? :)

dgmodel - my Car's Japanese. :) Lil' Toyota Midengine Turbo.

We have mostly Japanese cars, we have some people in the club who love to drag they are hooking it all up on performance, and we have others who just put all their money into looks. But when we go to shows upstate or Englishtown to see the races and stuff you better keep up! we fly!! The club is in Queens New York. I am trying to go for show but if you try to fuck with me i want something to back it up! They broke into my car Last night Tried to get my radio and took my Chrome fire extingusher!!

The feeling of love is the greatest. If i was going to die i would kiss my love good bye... my hooked up car j/k

I would honestly hold my girlfriend and look in her eyes and let her know that there isn't anything in the world more beautiful or dear to me than her and everything would be ok.

i want my baby to do that to me..... :heart: