Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees 3 Arizona 2............

tempkid

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Tempt kid.....Saturday we drink some Blackhause and then break some teeth after we win the Series.......1918

How'd the teeth breaking go last night???

Nothing like watching the Yanks getting bent over and taken for a ride after a week of hearing their fans shoot their mouths off.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by roxychic

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE YANKEES LOST!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I Loooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itt!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1918 Dont worry,April is right around the corner and by the end of that month the Sox will be out of it and you can start hating the yankees again..... It has got to suck knowing every year that you will never beat us when it counts!!!!

1918 Dont worry,April is right around the corner and by the end of that month the Sox will be out of it and you can start hating the yankees again..... It has got to suck knowing every year that you will never beat us when it counts!!!!

Not nearly as bad as it sucks to lose a lead in the bottom of the ninth in game 7 of the world series!!!!

Suck it up, the Yankees suck once again, and next year's team is looking weak.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Not nearly as bad as it sucks to lose a lead in the bottom of the ninth in game 7 of the world series!!!!

Suck it up, the Yankees suck once again, and next year's team is looking weak.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think we needed a break...they were starting to tendonitis in their wrists from carrying all the RINGS they have.....By the way,when was the last time you guys won a ring???????? 1918???????? and i think the rings were made of wood!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Like i said,it has got to suck knowing you will never beat us when it counts!!

I think we needed a break...they were starting to tendonitis in their wrists from carrying all the RINGS they have.....By the way,when was the last time you guys won a ring???????? 1918???????? and i think the rings were made of wood!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Like i said,it has got to suck knowing you will never beat us when it counts!!

Get over the 1918 thing man, it's getting kind of old, and it's the only comeback you've had in the past 2 weeks.

However, the fact that Rivera blew his first save in over 20 post-season tries in game 7 of the world series.... not that's funny.

I can't wait to see how many Yankees jump ship in the off-season. Good-Bye dynasty. :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

the fact that Rivera blew his first save in over 20 post-season tries in game 7 of the world series.... not that's funny.

I can't wait to see how many Yankees jump ship in the off-season. Good-Bye dynasty. :D

Let's address this comment. I have some time between clients.....The first statement about Rivera is totally ridiculous b/c he has over 23 saves in the post-season, the BEST e.r.a. ever in the post-season and the 3 hits or baserunners he allowed, got on with broken bats!!(sans Womack, great piece of hitting). He is by far the best relief pitcher in the game now and maybe history. One more thing.....He's human or else the Yankees would only play 7 inning games in the post-season.

Any fan who jumps ship can kiss my ass. They aren't fans to begin with and would probably say they are Raider fans this year and Laker fans as well.

While the 1918 is a played reply, it does say something about the organization. The management, ownership and leadership suck.......

Now let's see those replies that I know are coming........

CIAO!!!!!!!

JBR

Cosmicasshole - go back to Dirty Jersey and stay on your own little board. The Yankee's blew it so shut the fuck up about the Red Sox. Had the Sox been healthier this year, they would have left the Yank's in the dust. 1918? Shit, come up with something better then that.. oh, are you going to talk about Buckner back in 86' now???? Go back to Dirty Jersey and root for the only sports team there - the Devils... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's right... didn't they also lose in a game seven to the Av's????:laugh: :laugh: