Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG!!!!!!! im on the girls gone wild commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my guess is that you are some ugly fat chick. you envy these girls on these videos because they have nice bodies and you don't.

yo can prove me wrong by posting your picture.

Originally posted by linabina

well just b/c u seemed like u were tryin to make me seem like one for bein on the video... when ur the one who has no idea wut ur talkin bout cuz u didnt read all the posts to know that it wasnt even tru... so it all works out in the end... whatever though- no big deal ;)

Originally posted by usa

my guess is that you are some ugly fat chick. you envy these girls on these videos because they have nice bodies and you don't.

OMFG!!!

bro, who the fuck do u think u are sayin my gf is a fat ugly girl? FUCK U BRO!! dont judge someone's looks over a messageboard u fucking idiot!!!

when r u gonna finally realize that linabina posted this because I dared her to. see we're playin a little truth or dare game on the sex board.

she has no reason to be jealous of the girls on those videos. she is THE most beautiful girl and THE best gf in the world. so STFU already!!!

Originally posted by usa

ok...youre a fucking moron..

and mr. xtcgspot ... im all for defending your chick but bro...remember...its a messageboard...and people are gonna be harsh if someone does something really doltish like going nude in front of camera...it might not have happened but hey, she was gonna get it from someone...it just happened to be mr. phuturephunk...

Originally posted by usa

:rolleyes:ok first of all..... fuck u.

second of all... i shouldnt even acknowledge ur post cuz its retarted but i have to.... and no im not gonna post a pic... i dont need to prove anything to anyone!!! ive posted them b4... if ur so inclined to find out whether im a fat ugly chick or not, go search for them. but im not goin outta my way to post them again cuz ur an asshole. :D

Originally posted by usa

That's just fucked up. Fuckin loser.

Originally posted by usa

even though everyone else posted it,,, i cant believe you said that. ive meet linabina before and shes is amazing...dont post shit like that before you got a little info.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by usa

lol lina is cute. my guess is that youre some fat nerd who needs to talk shit on people you know nothing about to try to feel better about yourself.

Originally posted by usa

i found and saw your picture, you are not fat but you sure are ugly.

:jawdrop:

once again....:blown:

:bigfinger :finger:

you have some serious issues. if its not this its posting warnings about terrorist attacks from your inbred family in the government

which would certainly explain a lot..........

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . You're asking too much Tastyt. . . It actually takes higher motor coordination and reasoning ability to work a scroll bar . . .

lol... I know, I know, my standards are sometimes just too high...

But then again look who I'm talking to... :tongue: :tongue: