Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So How Was Factory Last Nite Without Vicious?

Not so crowded.. Lodi was on point, played a little harder then usual.. Club closed down at 6 (WACK).. Closed down with JP's Janet Jackson - Togather Again, into I Believe In Love, Rocket Man, then Hani's Mariah remix "Looking In".. Played a lot of great classics from about 5-6.. The crowd was to be desired..

Factory was not packed at all.

MY friends and I went there around 5:00 thinking it would still be pumping and as we walked in there was no one even on the third floor. It was so sad, we went to the main floor and got harassed by a bunch of crack heads and ended up leaving at around 5:45 or so. I really hope its not like that next week for Dave Ralph

Oh and about Saturdays

Im 20 years old and I've never been to a saturday yet

Everyone told me its going to change my way of clubbing, im never going to want to go on a friday ever again. So im waiting till I actaully turn 21 to go on a saturday. I turn 21 in Feb so I can't wait.

Hmmmm maybe thats why XtCGiRlie thinks she's so big and bad, cause she goes on saturdays with a fake id

Originally posted by medows20

Factory was not packed at all.

MY friends and I went there around 5:00 thinking it would still be pumping and as we walked in there was no one even on the third floor. It was so sad, we went to the main floor and got harassed by a bunch of crack heads and ended up leaving at around 5:45 or so. I really hope its not like that next week for Dave Ralph

Oh and about Saturdays

Everyone told me its going to change my way of clubbing, im never going to want to go on a friday ever again. So im waiting till I actaully turn 21 to go on a saturday. I turn 21 in Feb so I can't wait.

Hmmmm maybe thats why XtCGiRlie thinks she's so big and bad, cause she goes on saturdays with a fake id

ACtually I don't think I'm big and bad, actually I';m tiny and good.... and I'm almost 23 so nice try ... You are an angry person aren't u?

Yes angry at you because your 23 years old and u bashed on a 17 year old? LMFAO now that I find out your 23 makes me not like you anymore, you should be above that all...whos the child now?

oh gawd.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: YOu haven't a clue..... This is my last response to you so get over it....

Oh and about Saturdays

I went last night for the first time on a Saturday. I can not even begin to tell you how much better it was than on a Friday. I just turned 21 this week, so that wait was well worth it. But, I don't know why I didn't get a fake to expierence that sooner.

Now that wasn't called for.

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

ugghh.. You guys need to chill w/ this dissin on Factory thing.. I'm sure they will settle everything and JV will be back... For now get fake ID and go on SAturdays...:rolleyes:

na they wont settle it....jv is to classy to get treated like that and then wanna come back to that place...and as far as saturdays goes different strokes for different folks

Originally posted by msoprano13

na they wont settle it....jv is to classy to get treated like that and then wanna come back to that place...and as far as saturdays goes different strokes for different folks

Well no one knows what will go on in the future... And until he does another friday I will stick to SF Saturdays ...

Originally posted by realz

My friend went to SF on friday and he told me there was about 300 people total. He said he saw a girl with banging tits, she had like a napkin on lol. but when he saw her face.. it was a MAN!!

:laugh:

LOL.. Yup sounds like SF .... I love it!!

Originally posted by realz

My friend went to SF on friday and he told me there was about 300 people total. He said he saw a girl with banging tits, she had like a napkin on lol. but when he saw her face.. it was a MAN!!

LMFAO I think I saw that girl....hahahaha its amazing how the girls go out, I remember one day is was like -0 degrees outside and I saw this girl with booty shorts and this thing over her nipples....i was like DAYUMMMMMM..,...ladies please a little more classy not trashy....leave something for the men to imagine

LMFAO I think I saw that girl....hahahaha its amazing how the girls go out, I remember one day is was like -0 degrees outside and I saw this girl with booty shorts and this thing over her nipples....i was like DAYUMMMMMM..,...ladies please a little more classy not trashy....leave something for the men to imagine

i think im in love.....lol

My boy said he was "watching" her dance , she was by the stairwell . lol

and he said he got mad shook and bounced cuz when he looked at her/his face , it was actually a guy and the guy was grilling the shit outta him. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whats the big deal with that? I see something or someone like that almost every Saturday when I go to SF. Thats what makes SF what it is. All types of people having their own kinda fun. Especially the true heads who stay after 12pm. for the ultimate afterhours party. You know who you are!:D

Realz:

LOL thats some funny shit!

Not the trans with tits, but the faces of the lil horny guys that go to SF for the first time...think they see a hot ass girl with a nice rack...then they just go pale and run away scared shitless when they find that the girl they try to mack it to is really a guy!

Lol, even more funny are the guys that can never tell.

To the you the truth, i cant really blame the newbies because some of those *fake* girls, look freakn better than a lot of *real* girls in SF :eek::tongue:

Rad_