Everything you need to know about E

ultracrzy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by ninadd

How do you figure?? Are you saying it does nothing to your brain????

it does affect the brain, absolutely.. but i think it is incorrect to say that the seratonin depletion in your brain does not cause "permanent" brain damage or depression... technically u feel depressed, id say, temporarily until the seratonin in your brain has been replenished... tru people develop depression because the e has triggered it, but depression is treatable nonetheless...

as far as permanent brain damage, its the killing of cells, which then leads to loss of memory and other neurological problems... but i learned that the drug actually irreversibly alters the brain cells in the brain... i cant remember the terminology used to describe what happens...

ugh this is gonna bother me now...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow..that is def. some of the best info i've read in awhile about e...lol im readin it and actually feelin like i wish i had read it last night, cuz im feelin all those lousy effects from the fun i had last night at the club..lol..anyways thanks allot and im def. gonna try the whole pre/post loadin thing next time allong with my friends..

• 2 weeks later...

"i thought these imbalances or the depletion could be corrected by medication?? someone help me out here"-tommyarmani

actually there is no such thing as correcting serotonin imbalances. anti-depressants do the job temporarily but when you stop taking them you are normally worse off then when you started because your body begins to depend on the outside supply, it starts to produce less on it's own. in addition there is no actual proof that any given anti-depressant raises your serotonin levels, they know it makes people happier but as of yet, they dont know how. it is common knowledge know-a-days that serotonin is the reason for all these depression issues but no one actually knows for sure. this is comming from an ex-psychiatrist of mine

and mdma actually burns holes in your brain tissue. VISIBLE holes.. i'll try to find the pictures again

Originally posted by kali-chromium

"i thought these imbalances or the depletion could be corrected by medication?? someone help me out here"-tommyarmani

actually there is no such thing as correcting serotonin imbalances. anti-depressants do the job temporarily but when you stop taking them you are normally worse off then when you started because your body begins to depend on the outside supply, it starts to produce less on it's own. in addition there is no actual proof that any given anti-depressant raises your serotonin levels, they know it makes people happier but as of yet, they dont know how. it is common knowledge know-a-days that serotonin is the reason for all these depression issues but no one actually knows for sure. this is comming from an ex-psychiatrist of mine

and mdma actually burns holes in your brain tissue. VISIBLE holes.. i'll try to find the pictures again

:shaky: