Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT Turkey Day Question!

when i saw DT in Vegas... people all over the place had stix, and glowy things and one guy even did strings... holy, if you could've seen the VULCAN DEATH BEAM that he was giving... i felt like if i stepped in the way between them i would've melted on the spot... i think he respects the fact that other clubs have different policies and that he's a GUEST DJ, so he's not so pretentious as to say, "I won't spin there if this, that, this, that, this doesn't happen" *coughcoughjuniorcoughcough* the only thing he requires is that the speakers are working properly....

he's a class act... Tenaglia that is.

:laugh:

reminds me of a thread that our friend glowsticks started months ago. he was singled out by danny; danny got on the mic and said something along the lines of, "quit that shit - it was over in 1995!" glowsticks was originally embarrassed, but then was so honored to be noticed and addressed by the one and only dt. he thought of it as "stealing danny's thunder."

i personally think that danny should chill about it. if people still like to do it and see it, then let let them do their thing. what happened to "be yourself?"