Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help......?

bless88

ok so sat night a bunch of us went out....and we had a "first timer" with us.... so she takes half a pill.....and she feels nothing so she takes another half about 45 mins later....and a few minutes after that ......she gets really dizzy, sweaty, and then passes out....she fell on the floor, and we picked her up...she was out for about 10-15 seconds....she then said she felt much better.....but she had to sit on a couch for the whole night.....whenever she got up she got sweaty and dizzy again....what' happened....it wasn't the pills cause the other 8 of us all took the same ones and had a blast.....so i don't get it....any ideas??? While she was sitting down she said she felt alright... i don't get it.... but it was kind of a buzz kill having to stay there with her all night.......but it's ok i just was wondering what happened??:confused:

everyone reacts different to substances. Maybe she had a reaction to them. Or it could have been a mental thing. I know that the first time I took a pill, I thought that I was going to die. I got so hot and sweaty and had to sit down. After a while though it went away and I felt fine. But I think that I was nervous the first time, so some of the reaction was in my head.

Did she at least have a good time or did she just feel sick.

And did she say if she would do it again?

I remember my first time lol I was at this rutgers party and my friend came over to me and was like, the 4 of us are gonna take a pill (actually the 1 pill was gonne be split in 4 lol)

and for some reason I thought that E was like acid (yeah don't ask, I didnt know alot about different drugs back then haha), so I was kinda scared cause I didn't like stuff that made u hallucinate cause I heard all the bad stories of people having bad trips. So findallly I figured ok they're all gonna do it so I may as well, and wow what a night I ended up having, I ended up taking close to 3 pills that nite haha and it was my first time lol

:D

well i wouldn't really say she had a good time......but she didn't feel sick the whole time.....she just had to keep sitting.... i doubt she'll ever try it again ......that sucks because of that experience she prob won't ever do it again..., and she doesn't know what she's missing......:(

i don't think that it was a bad one... i'm more inclined to think that she may have just weirded herself out.....it just sucks though cause we were so lookin forward to it... and her first, and maybe her last e experience was a bad one.....:(

Originally posted by bless88

i don't think that it was a bad one... i'm more inclined to think that she may have just weirded herself out.....it just sucks though cause we were so lookin forward to it... and her first, and maybe her last e experience was a bad one.....:(

yeah that sucks but maybe it is for the better that it might be the last...

That happened to a friend of mine also. It was his first time. There was about 6 of us and as the pill was kicking in he just collapsed. His legs gave out on him and he head his head pretty hard. I think he just didn't know what to expect. When he finally got up he didn't know what happend and then he eventuallly puked. Everyone felt the pill but it did ruin the night.