Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do certain kind of voices turn you on?

romy20

Originally posted by chula22

I love voices. A voice can do so much to me. I dont like deep voices at all. And I dont like little girl voices on my men. I like a nice litte accent and a clear voice with intelligence behind it and I'm set.

Oh man! :( My voice is kinda deep

Hell yeah!!!

A man's voice does it for me everytime...I cannot date guys who have these high pitched voice--like they missed puberty or something and not too deep like Barry White. The way I see it is a man can be so gorgeous and have a high pitched voice and i will be totally turned off and not attracted to him anymore. I want to have stimulating conversations with a man and communication is key so he has to have a sexy voice.

Originally posted by XxS87xX

I had a conversation over the phone with Chula yesterday and I have to say she has the most sexy voice. One of those voices that if she started phone sex would make you blow a nut in no time :D

Sorry!

Awwww. Thank you sweety. HAHAHAHAHA! Your krazy.

Originally posted by chula22

Awww sweety. No! Your voice is very nice. Not too deep at all.

MUAhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I had a conversation over the phone with Chula yesterday and I have to say she has the most sexy voice. One of those voices that if she started phone sex would make you blow a nut in no time :D

Sorry!