Clubplanet Nightlife Community

School??

sextacy911

I plan on goin to school soon, to a tech. school, im goin to study web design, and im not sure what other areas...i took a year off and i was sposed to start a few months ago, but i broke my neck and ive been in my house for the past 3 1/2 months....but i think im gunna start within the next 2 months.......i know the first class is 18 weeks, not sure what else afta........

def go to college...in todays world it is almost impossible to have a high level job with out a degree....im in my last semester at a community college and i am waiting on a decission for baruch....im about 95% positive that i made it but you never know....i plan on getting my masters there in marketing

Im a senior at Rutgers, NEw Brunswick NJ

If you feel like having a real future, go to school. Go away if you can because who the hell wants to live at home? The freshmen dorms are the best time of your life. Non stop partying, hooking up, and hangin out.

Ask Skeemr4 and codica about RU....theyll tell you

BG

I got about a year left hear at Monmouth. Best 5 years of my life...

Sick house parties...gorgeous girls...beach down the street. Im gonna be sad to leave and start the "real" world:confused: Its all about makin money though...and either ya know the right people or you got that college degree..;)

not going to college would be the biggest mistake of your life. if you wanna go anywhere today you need some sort of degree. plus you miss all the fun times...i'm a freshman at loyola college and i absoutely love it...girls...girls...bars...and or course there is studying. but a good balance is the key...study hard, party hard.

Listen,

College is more than bars, girls, and fun. It sets you in the right direction, and allows you more choices than had you not went. It helps you grow as a person, and learn things about yourself you didn't know before. The most important part will be the connections you make that will help you get a job in the future. I have 100 fraternity brothers and 250,000 alumni aross the US that are always willing to help me out. I'm not saying join a fraternity, but just trying to show an example of the possible connections that could be made. When people say the real world is all about who you know, it is absolutely true, so why not get to know as many people as you can. Think about it!!

college is definately worth going to. a lot of my boys back home either didn't finish high school or graduated and have full time jobs. they always get upset when I come home and tell them stories about shit that goes on. I wish i picked a better school, i go to Suny albany, its seriously just like high school only away from home. make sure you pick a school that you will have fun in, go visit for a weekend and see the nightlife that goes on. as for the education part, I am a senior and seriously I miss 4 of my 5 classes a week and still have over a 3.0, but i guess thats just albany. good luck.

I am a sophmore at Hofstra University. Hopefully in the next year or so transferring to nyu or fordham. majoring in Business MNGMT. School is not for everyone but defintely suggest for people who dont have the security of money in their lives. you cant make it in any proffesional field today without a degree.

LIVE HOUSE HARD!!!!!! I MEAN REAL HARD

working on being a professional student. 4 years down, 4 more to go. maybe i will do more when this school is done. def go to college. gives you a chance to grow up. who wants to hire an 18 year old. ill tell you. construction worker. great work but to damn hard. do it every summer and it reminds me why the hell i am going to school.

I think you have to obtain some type of degree to be succelsful in this day and age, unless you can inherit a succesful family owned business ( some of my freinds are this lucky).

I am in my second year of community college and will be completing my AS degree in Computer INformation Systems next semester. Not sure where i will transfer too, that all depends where baseball takes me. :D

Bottom line is, go to college. The work sucks dick, but it will pay off in the long run.

Just my 2 cents. :cool: