Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fri night? exit or sf?

knxtc

It all depends on what your prefrence is. If you want to go to the best club in nyc but dont care about the crowd and music, go to Exit. Its always packed and people go crazy, but its very young, lots of Asians, and lots of guys. I dont want to start drama, I have NO PROBlEM WITH ASIANS. Dave Ralph, who is a world class dj, is going to be at Factory this Friday. Not to say that Factory doesnt have young people, but in my opnion Dave Ralph is a lot better than Tony Draper. If you need a guestlist for Factory, just email me and Ill hook you up. If you need a guestlist for Exit email Realz n Menace, he will hook you up.

launchpromo@hotmail.com

Vinyl has the best vibe every one knows this. But No liq license hurts them in my opinion. I like to have a few drinks while I at a club. But some people don't care. I've never been to exit but I have herd horror stories about nothing but Asians and guys. I have no problem with Asians or guys but I don't like guys or Asian girls and I like picking up a chick when I am not dancing. And then sound factory I had a really bad experience there with bouncers and some guy named vinny....well that probably was his name... u get the drift. then there's lime light.... I didn't care for the music to trancy but the people where very nice....... I think what I trying to say is stay home no but seriously I guess it all depends on what your looking for in a club

piece

Originally posted by kvanzile9

ill take exit and factory over vinyl!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: with better music, place, crowd, vibe, everything!!! peace:eek: :eek:

This statement shows that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You are a complete joke!!

I'm with Highmay....fuck them both!:bigfinger

ok i am not trying to start drama! lol but the thing is i havent been t exit in a while and rarely factory on a sat but this fri i am going out with friends gotta show them a good time and just want to have fun i want to know which place has better music and better crowd...will factory be dead??? things like that so if anyone has ever been to both places on a fri lately please let me knoiw what you think! thank you:)

ummm hello?? Is this a serious question. Am I the only one who knows whats going on at Factory on Friday? The GOD of Trance will be spinning. Nothing can compare. Dave RALPH! I'm not a factory fan, but its Dave Ralph. He rarely comes around so if I had to go anywhere Friday night it would definetely be SF. Except I have these damn midterms next week to worry about. This sucks :laugh: I wanna see Dave Ralph again... But yeah, definetely go to SF if you are into trance music.

This is a really sensative topic!!!! I"ll put my 2 cents in:

GO TO VINYL!!!!!

If you're really interested in the music and a great vibe & crowd, Vinyl is the best (IMHO)! But like someone else said, there's no alcohol...it really depends on what you are looking for.

Originally posted by jaxxart

This is a really sensative topic!!!! I"ll put my 2 cents in:

GO TO VINYL!!!!!

If you're really interested in the music and a great vibe & crowd, Vinyl is the best (IMHO)! But like someone else said, there's no alcohol...it really depends on what you are looking for.

No Liquor!?! I need my 151!

Sound Factory Fridays

The Pretty People Place

18 to party 21 to drink

46 st between 11ave and the west side highway

Dress code is stricty enforced

$30 Regualr admission $25 Reduced ONLY on the"EDDIE ASKEW"GUESTLIST

(To be placed on guestlist you MUST email me at lostintranz@yahoo.com before friday at 9:00pm your name last inital and number of people you will be arriving with)

*Example* Daniela T+5

"When you are on the guestlist all you have to do is arrive to sound factory before 2:00am (Be there early to avoid lines)

You have to go to the guestlist person and say you are on "EDDIE ASKEW" GUESTLIST tell them your name and show them all the people you are with, make sure they mark you off and give you and your friends your reduced admission passes.

THIS WEEK AT FACTORY LINEUP

Basment: HIP HOP By DJ Klutch Spinning only the HOTTEST Hip Hop, Rap, Reggee and break beats out

Main Floor: Joe Lodi and Guest DJ DAVE RALPH spinning the SICKEST house beats you can ever imagine

Fourth Floor: DJ Shawn Ink Spinning house and trance

Dont forget to send me your names to be placed on my guestlist.

Originally posted by cutipatuti

ok i am not trying to start drama! lol but the thing is i havent been t exit in a while and rarely factory on a sat but this fri i am going out with friends gotta show them a good time and just want to have fun i want to know which place has better music and better crowd...will factory be dead??? things like that so if anyone has ever been to both places on a fri lately please let me knoiw what you think! thank you:)

i mean depends what kind of music you like... and what type of crowd you like...

if you like ktu style music and alot of stuff you have already heard, and a very crowded place with a younger crowd and alot of guys. go to exit

if you like trance and want to hear a world renowned dj at a place that is a little less crowded probably a little more room to dance. go to factory