Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone's chin be a turn on?????

JonStephen

Okay, I have a dimple in my chin and some girl I met last night was going on and on about how she loves that feature. Mine isn't that deep, but I do have one. It wasn't just her trying to throw compliments out in the open because she went into detail about John Trovolta and, yes, Spartagus (once agian going to show how the Greeks are the measure to which all men are judged).

It actually made me wonder afterwords.

Don't bash me too hard for this one.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Okay, I have a dimple in my chin and some girl I met last night was going on and on about how she loves that feature. Mine isn't that deep, but I do have one. It wasn't just her trying to throw compliments out in the open because she went into detail about John Trovolta and, yes, Spartagus (once agian going to show how the Greeks are the measure to which all men are judged).

It actually made me wonder afterwords.

Don't bash me too hard for this one.

I wont bash you cuz u might recall im greek too...

Had to say though, chin brings up one real vivid memory:

giving my ex sweet and gentle kisses around the base of her neck and then working my way up to her chin before toppin it off with a hard kiss on the lips

damn did i just say that in public...

to answer the question - yes - in fact, any part of a body can be sexy on the right person...except mayb e ankles...but god knows there is someone out there thinkin', hey i think ankles can be sexy...

Originally posted by phatman

to answer the question - yes - in fact, any part of a body can be sexy on the right person...except mayb e ankles...but god knows there is someone out there thinkin', hey i think ankles can be sexy...

What are you talking about? Ankles can be sexy! Nice slim ankles finishing off a pair of curvy legs. They can be ugly too, like when they're missing and the leg resembles a tree-trunk.

Elbows- now elbows I don't think can be sexy...