Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have u ever done sexual favors for drugs?

princesslolita

I never have but back in the day when i was a 'recreational pharmsutical distributor' hehe i had plenty of offers and even took some of them up on it for shit...those were girls i knew that i wanted to get with anyhow..not any stranger...just showed to me how much worth they had for what they did..but i didnt mind

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by princesslolita

and the answer will be :? and we want to know all.. what did u do, what did u get , would u do it again?

I used to suck dick for Coke... just kidding...

I never did anything for drugs, however I know a few girls that love to do sexual favors for drugs/IPO's fuckin sluts... disgusting...

i know allot more guys have than you are sayin so...even for money!!!i mean you guys never called up some chica and said yo you have anything to smoke???and she said yeah but you gotta come over...or make a call and say you got $50 i can borrow???and she sez come over and don't bother payin me back...you end up spenin time doin the deed and gettin some weed n bounce

even for a ride to the mall

think hard and i'm sure many of these situations pops into your mind

i might not be the same thing as the question intended but sex for drugs or $$$ happens allot with guys