Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which animal do you consider sexxy?

chula22

Otay, Now I know this is kinda wierd, but I think that snakes(the big boa constrictors are beautiful ad very sexxy. To see a beautiful woman dancing with a boa wrapped around her is sexxy.

Also, I think that tigers and panthers are sexxy, The way they walk and that "I'm gonna tear you up" look.

No! I do not mean I want to do the animals I just think they are a turn on.

I've never considered any animal in particular to be sexy, or even have sexual qualities about them. But I have to admit that one animal I have always been in awe of is the Ostrich. I've never seen a bird that fucking big. I once stood in front of one and the fucking thing was like 5 feet taller than me. I find it amazing that a bird can be that big. Even the legs of this creature are amazing; I couldn't imagine what I would do if such a creature were running toward me. I wonder if it would be possible to take its legs out from under it or tackle it. I would guess that the bird is far too big and fast to get a grip on. Perhaps jumping on it and tackling it to the ground would be the ticket.

They seem like very powerful animals. I wonder if its possible to calmly pet one of them on the head in the wild.

Originally posted by chula22

Otay, Now I know this is kinda wierd, but I think that snakes(the big boa constrictors are beautiful ad very sexxy. To see a beautiful woman dancing with a boa wrapped around her is sexxy.

Also, I think that tigers and panthers are sexxy, The way they walk and that "I'm gonna tear you up" look.

No! I do not mean I want to do the animals I just think they are a turn on.

well the bear skin rug is yummy ::although not a live animal....and I DONT DO REAL FUR:: so it has to be faux...

but my 1st choice would def have to be.....pussy hehe, and any big cat ::growwwllll:: ;):D

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I've never considered any animal in particular to be sexy, or even have sexual qualities about them. But I have to admit that one animal I have always been in awe of is the Ostrich. I've never seen a bird that fucking big. I once stood in front of one and the fucking thing was like 5 feet taller than me. I find it amazing that a bird can be that big. Even the legs of this creature are amazing; I couldn't imagine what I would do if such a creature were running toward me. I wonder if it would be possible to take its legs out from under it or tackle it. I would guess that the bird is far too big and fast to get a grip on. Perhaps jumping on it and tackling it to the ground would be the ticket.

They seem like very powerful animals. I wonder if its possible to calmly pet one of them on the head in the wild.

but this has to be the cutest post i ever read lmao!!!:laugh:;)

oh my god i would so hug you right now lolz.....tackle it lmao

::imagining that happen to a 10ft ostrich lmao::

That definitely was a kute post. People have used those BIg birds as transportation before.

Originally posted by goldenman

oh ummmmmmmmmm...i dont think animals are sexy, i think they cutie.....like Chinchillas

ah chinchillas are so cute;)

My cousin has one of those. HAHAHAHA! My cat is always harassing that poor thing. It is a very messy animal though.

Chula,

How did those who used the Ostrich for transportation go about mounting such a bird? Did they wrestle it down and then sit on it? Perhaps jump on it? Ostriches are humungous, and they hardly seem mountable. And once on the bird, how did they go about riding it? What is there to hold on to once one is riding such a bird? I doubt the ostrich would appreciate any grabbing of its neck. Picturing someone riding an ostrich seems a bit strange, and funny as hell.

It seems strange to imagine one using such a bird as transportation. Did some individuals use the bird to transport goods rather than use it as a vehicle for transportation?

How on earth can one tame such a creature?

Originally posted by goldenman

oh ummmmmmmmmm...i dont think animals are sexy, i think they cutie.....like Chinchillas

ah chinchillas are so cute;)

OMGGG I loveeee Chinchillas they are sooo adorable i want one soo bad but there kinda expensive.

as for sexy animals i like the Siberian tigers (the white ones)

Chula,

How did those who used the Ostrich for transportation go about mounting such a bird? Did they wrestle it down and then sit on it? Perhaps jump on it? Ostriches are humungous, and they hardly seem mountable. And once on the bird, how did they go about riding it? What is there to hold on to once one is riding such a bird? I doubt the ostrich would appreciate any grabbing of its neck. Picturing someone riding an ostrich seems a bit strange, and funny as hell.

It seems strange to imagine one using such a bird as transportation. Did some individuals use the bird to transport goods rather than use it as a vehicle for transportation?

How on earth can one tame such a creature?

Well to be precise, they are used for racing. I beleive that they are born into it, therefore being raised in a more suttle and rider friendly environment. Moutning them is sometimes not easy, but you have to be trained to know how to mount them and then you grab onto the neck and that tends to rile them up. So they take off. It looks a bit uncomfortable and bumpy. And I hardly think that Mr. Ostrich enjoys being ridin' like a pony.

Here is a link to an ostrich festival which includes ostrich racing.http://www.ostrichfestival.com/activities/ostrich_races/ostrich_races.htm