Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how many guys....

XxS87xX

I am sure all of us had... I am just one of the few brave to admit it. I don't understand why guys love the idea of girls thinking of it, but they fear the fact that they might be attracted to a guy. So to answer your question, I have.

Originally posted by jimk29

I am sure all of us had... I am just one of the few brave to admit it. I don't understand why guys love the idea of girls thinking of it, but they fear the fact that they might be attracted to a guy. So to answer your question, I have.

what a good MAN!!!!! ;)

See he has balls! but not saying i want them :laugh: but at least i dont feel bad

Brave man!

Seriously though even if no one else admits to it- COME ON! I don't know a soul who hasn't admitted to me at some point (even if under the duress of drugs, lol) that they've fantasized about going against their primary sexual orientation, even if just for a fleeting second!

wow im so glad some guys are being so honest. I really dont know what the big deal is. what do u not feel "manly"?

remember there is no man who is truly "manly" and no woman who is truly "feminine", or something like that lol

at least thats what i heard and i believe that

i have thought about it. i have some totally cool gay friends. i also grew up around provincetown, surrounded by homosexuals all my life.

unfortunately (for them) i am hopelessly heterosexual. so, even if they try, even if i am completely drunk, and even if there are no women around, i have never been tempted.

it doesnt bother me to think about it or even admit thinking about it. what kind of closet homo doesnt have the strength of mind to examine all of the possibilities? (BTW i dont mean anything towards guys who havent thought about it. i mean guys who are afraid to think about it.)

i have been told, and i believe, that being bisexual is alot of fun, since you are attracted to 2x as many ppl. makes sense, but its not for sirdante.

• 1 month later...

i'll admit to being bi...

it's hot-you only live once-i am more attracted to chix but some dudes (especially spikey sf jersey guys) (LMFAO).

and alot of them are bi as well-i know from first hand experience...

any hot bi dudes give me a shout out-- =)

lata:rolleyes:

I'll admit it, I've questioned my sexuality.

Its a huge topic to dove into, but even though I never fantasize about guys, I felt since I saw some transy at some point attractive that I might be gay or something (I didn't know it was a transy until after). Also, I like hanging out with my peeps and I get pissed off when somebody fucks with one of my friends moreso than when someone fucks with me, same as I would with a chick.

I have come to the conclusion that I am heterosexual because of one foregone conclusion........in my sexual fantasies, guys are never present. Its always about females.

Ask me in person and I will tell you the same.

This one night I was rollin, I let one of my g/f's gay friends crash at my place and sleep in the same bed as me. Next thing I know, he had his dick whipped out and said he had to rub out the blue balls I was giving him. I told him that not only did I have a g/f but that I was straight, and then I rolled over and tried to put the whole image out of my mind. Something about being near another guy's exposed dick just turns my stomach.

Originally posted by blueguy808

Yeah, I've thought about it, and even kissed a guy once. Wasn't my thing at all. I was curious, he was gay, I found out beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am straight. By the way, I really don't understand what women see in us, men. Oh, well.

I agree. Frankly I don't see why GIRLS want to have sex with guys hahaha....

I tried thinking about it a few times, sometimes it seems really disgusting to me, other times it seems about as appealing as having sex with my dresser. Just a neutral thing.

I did think about a girl doing me with a strap-on. It's not too appealing, and I never tried it, but I would. I don't know... not the same really. I think it would just be like a role reversal thing or something kinky haha...