Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Older women, younger men...

CRACKHEAD

Its always been a fantasy of mine to go home with an older woman. Since i'm 21 I would consider anything from 27-35 an older woman...

Now the real question is .... What about you guys?? lookin for older/younger men/women ???

And do I have any takers to fulfill this sweet little fantasy???

:D:cool::D

when i was 20 i dated a 28 YO woman. its was cool, since we were both in our prime horniness years.

plus with woman around the age of 30 there is usually less guessing about what she might or might not enjoy. experienced women know WTF they like and often know better than to feel inhibited about telling you what they want.

I'd need to see a pic of the boss before I decided whether to "apply for the positions"!

I don't look to date younger men, but they seem to be more of what I am interested in. Part of it is that I don't want kids and I don't want anything exclusive right away. The older guys seem to be looking for an instant wife and mother. Part of it is that I take care of myself in all other respects, so don't NEED a man, I can CHOOSE to have male company in my life. If I am going to choose, I want a guy who looks good and takes care of his body, is a lot of FUN, and has a sense of discovery and adventure. I have dated older, younger, same approximate age, and same age to younger works for me.

Except for Spragga, he's a hottie no matter if he's older or younger than I! :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Nearly every guy I've dated after hs has been at least a little bit younger than me. I'm just not attracted to older men.

Me too. There is something really sexy about younger men.... .......not drastically younger...............but you know what I mean....

Nearly every guy I've dated after hs has been at least a little bit younger than me. I'm just not attracted to older men.

omgg wow, thats the exact same thing with me lol

ive never ever been with an older guy!!!

for some reason im just attracted to younger lol

im 21 now and my current boyfriedn is ummmmmmmm 3 and a half years younger than me hehe

but we have been together for 2 years and 3 months today (*yayyyyyy its our anniversary today =D)

and the age thing has never been an issue:D

Originally posted by romy20

omgg wow, thats the exact same thing with me lol

ive never ever been with an older guy!!!

for some reason im just attracted to younger lol

im 21 now and my current boyfriedn is ummmmmmmm 3 and a half years younger than me hehe

but we have been together for 2 years and 3 months today (*yayyyyyy its our anniversary today =D)

and the age thing has never been an issue:D

So when you were 19... he was 15... I am not too concerned over age but thats a little odd... no?

Originally posted by sirdante

when i was 20 i dated a 28 YO woman. its was cool, since we were both in our prime horniness years.

plus with woman around the age of 30 there is usually less guessing about what she might or might not enjoy. experienced women know WTF they like and often know better than to feel inhibited about telling you what they want.

Sirdante knows what i'm talking about!!!!

Most of you ladies said you've dated guys that have been at least a couple years younger then you, but i've noticed from my own personal experience that i always date women either a little older then myself, or a little younger, never a women the same age for some reason.... Never really could figure out why that was!!!

And i realize the ladies need to see a pic of DeezNutz.... I'm workin on it..... :tongue:;):tongue:

I totally agree. Usually I am attracted to younger guys. My friends sometimes bother me but I dont care.

I have found that older guys tend to be tamer and calmer than i would like them to be. I need a guy that can shake his ass, go mountain climbing with me, or go ice skating and not be afraid to bust his ass, because of his athritis(or however you spell that word)!

Originally posted by klohe

The majority of the guys I have dated have been older than me...but obviously they didn't work...the only one that did was the same age...I've never dated anyone younger.

You might need to change your thinking - and get sum of this fogie!! ;)

Originally posted by wannabeclubchk

Ragga, Turns out you ARE a younger man!

Talk about being a fogie, I want a seniors discount! I remember disco tunes from the FIRST time they were released!

I hear ya there - I was stylin and profilin with my big ol' fro back in the disco days!! :)

when i was 23 i dated someone who was 9 years older than me....at first it was real cool since we went out to all the best restaurants, went to all the hot parties...etc. but after a while, this started to get boring, and when we started hanging out with her friends who were married and had kids....i knew it was time to get out of there.

i now prefer women who are no more than 3 rs older than me and generally prefer younger girls (im not talking teenagers, but early 20's is fine for me)