Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, guys I got a question for you's lol

romy20

Ok, suppose you met the girl of your dreams rite, you guys went out for like 4 years and then decided to get married. You both love eachother and you love her very much and care for her etc.

Your married for like 10 years already and then one day she sits you down and says she has to tell you something, and she says that what she's about to tell you can ruin the relationship forever, and u tell her that you love her no matter what.

She says ok and she says "I was born a male, and got a sex change"

soooooooo what would you do

and girls if this same thing happened to you and they said they were born a woman what would you do?

Originally posted by romy20

Ok, suppose you met the girl of your dreams rite, you guys went out for like 4 years and then decided to get married. You both love eachother and you love her very much and care for her etc.

Your married for like 10 years already and then one day she sits you down and says she has to tell you something, and she says that what she's about to tell you can ruin the relationship forever, and u tell her that you love her no matter what.

She says ok and she says "I was born a male, and got a sex change"

soooooooo what would you do

and girls if this same thing happened to you and they said they were born a woman what would you do?

damn! what a situation! i wouldn't be able to hack it - i'd prob do myself in...

Talk about an episode of Jerry Springer! I think this would definitely be more difficult for a man to handle than a woman. I think that if I loved the person enough that I would have to try to work through it. I am not saying it wouldn't be difficult, but I would at least try - I mean there is a reason that I stayed with that person for 10 years and have those feelings for them - I could not ignore that because of the way they were born - it is not like I knew that getting into the relationship, but I would have to deal with it because I already loved this person...

Well, for me...the main issue would be trust. If this person loved me so much, why it take him/her 14 years to tell me about it. I would work through it, but I don't know that I could go back to having physical relations with him/her. Actually our friendship may be compromised too, just because of the massive lie that this person had been living.

I'd say, Romy, you've got a little too much time on your hands...

It would definitely be strange, but I wouldn't end the marriage. I would be most upset, though, that (s)he had been harboring a lie for ten years. But I guess it would be kind of an understandable lie; I mean that wouldn't exactly be the easiest thing to tell someone! But if I loved someone enough to have been married to him for a decade I'm pretty sure I could get over it.

id probably end it right there......i HATE liars and i probably wouldn't want to hear any excuse as to why something that huge was kept from me for 14 years :mad:

obviously i can see why someone would be scared to say that to someone --- but if that were me, i couldnt let someone get that involved unless they knew the whole truth....its just not right

Otay. Now I can stand a liar so thats strike one. I understand hiding a secret like that couldnt have been easy for that person. So i will take that into consideration. But I thinmk that the fact that they had been able to lie to me every day for the past 10 years would put a heavy strain on our relationship. I would begin to wonder about other things.

Now, What would really bother me aside from him being a pussy, is the fact that we would never be able to have kids. That would also put a strain on the relationship, which would probably be to much strain which would eventually lead to divorce.